Need Recommendation on Rechargeable AA's

Hmm are Panasonic pro Eneloop 4 gen, best choice?

Ive been running the latest duracell 2400-2500 mah ion core stay charged aa for 6 months now and no issues. I bought mine at walmart. They are made in japan

Sanyo Eneloop Ni-MH Charger & Battery Pack (8x AA, 4x AAA) (3rd Gen, 1800x recharge cycles)
by Eneloop

List Price: $39.99
Price: $31.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35.

If you are in Canada, PC (President’s Choice) are known to be Eneloops at half the cost of Sanyo/Panasonic labels that can be found at Loblaws, Maxi’s and Provigo supermarkets !

PC Eneloops !

Also Duracell Rechargeables StayCharged with the Made in Japan monikers are also known to be Eneloops.

I’ve received 2nd gen eneloops from them as well (HR-4UTGA), package says they’re 1800 cycles though, and are rather cheap from Amazon so I’m not complaining. :bigsmile:

I went ahead and purchased 8 of the Eneloop Pro’s from ChibiM. 33 bucks shipped isn’t bad and everyone seems to like them.

Thanks!
I really dislike brand-hypes, so I would check hobbyking for sure. :wink:

Check Out the Thread about Ikea lada LSD cells, they Seen to be decent

I did the same a while back - excellent choice!!

The Ikea Ladda Ready to Use are the best bang for the buck for LSD NiMH batteries, they performed just as good as the Eneloops and were rated only 2nd to them and for $4.99usd/$5.99cad/4 they are unbeatable and available locally !