Neu Thrunite Ti - Titan polished & XP-L

Nice first retail aaa xp-l light i have seen, i can’t wait for the first review or lumens test with a efest 10440 :slight_smile:

Just bought one from ThruNite, $33.90 USD Shipped. hkequipment store on Ebay is free shipping.

If this one has the same driver as the Ti AAA series, it should, then 10440 should be no problem. Will get hot quick though.

Looks incredible

Sounds like Lacie Underall.

Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?

I hope to see more. I know others may disagree with me on this. But I think we need more alternatives to 1xAAA lights with inefficient, small die emitters. This light just REALLY makes me see the advantages of even a keychain light with this emitter vs your typical XP-G2 or XP-E2 based keychain lights. This light actually runs LONGER on high than my Tank 007 E09, and with about TWICE the output.

I didn’t want to wait for a tiny aluminum 1x10440 XP-L light so i did a mod on one instead :bigsmile: so fun and crazy bright, check out my thread on the Jexree Mini mod

anybody did a full review on this light?

no stock. Embarassed

I learned from another thread,with an 14500,this little thing can output 650lm.

Mine arrived from Amazon.uk this morning. cost £21.95. I could have got it cheaper from HKEquipment (but their stock didn’t last too long), but didn’t fancy the three week wait. Amazon still have stock, but I notice they have hiked the price by £4.

Not sure about the tint - but will wait until dark before commenting further. I can see why people collect titanium lights - it’s quite pretty.

I have one, and I'm planning a review someday soon. ;)

click for full res

Here is a mini review

Nice, please do a lumens check on a 10440, when Dale did i he got 600 lumens on a Efest 10440, and it would be nice with a second source.

i am more interested in the brightness graph comparison between E99 Ti Fenix and this beauty!

No Efest available for test, sorry.

That I can do, no prob. :wink:

Any 10440 test would be very interesting because 600 lumens is really to much for this light, so if you have any lower performing 10440, that could show that it is possible to use 10440 in this light without it overheating.

I know you did a 10440 test on the Olight i3S, that is one big reason why i bought it :wink:

Ok, I’ll try to do such test with some cheap 10440 battery.
Adding decent quality 10440 batteries for my tests is on my to-do list now!

Thanks UPz, one possible option i have been thinking about is to use a
LiFePO4 10440 3,2v battery instead like the Soshine or Coolook, but i haven’t found any good chargers for those yet.

You’re welcome.

For LiFePo4 charger, I think we need to wait for MC3000 to come out.

For personal usage, I never carry 10440 flashlight because for such keychain lights I don’t need so many lumen, and I prefer good eficiency, friendly user interface and nice spaced modes. Unfortunatelly, this Ti4 Ti isn’t spot on my last two requeriments.

Just curious, were can I get efest 10440 IMR for cheap?

Unfortunately non of the popular and cheap free shipping Chinese sellers are stocking Efest, so for us Europeans the shipping is what kills the affordability of the deal,
akkula 3.75 €
And last time i bought Efest 10440 i got them from fstoplights 3.24 € prices is in Singapore dollar

EDIT
This i found just now, they seem to be the cheapest i have found yet 2.50€

EDIT2
I bought 2 from the cheapest lower seller for a total of 5,18€…….that means free shipping, and it is exactly half what i payed for last time from fstoplights for 2 efest 10440, that is so cheap i wonder if something is wrong, at least they are authorized efest sellers because i found them on Efest own site