Neutral or Warm 18650 headlamp options

I am in the market for a warm or neutral headlamp for my sister for an upcoming Appalachian trail trip. Her budget is around $50. Other than the skilhunt H02, are there any other options?

Thanks.

I’ve seen a neutral white headlamp from Thrunite, the TH10.

That Thrunite TH10 held up real well in BC412’s TESTING I will pick one up sometime…

I have an H15 in NW, and while not as bright as the H02, it does offer the AA option too… Also check your local Home Depot clearance sections, they have had the lithium primary AA’s on sale recently for $4.20 a four pack…

Another light for backup is the Thorfire TG06 (CW emitter though…) from Banggood with a M4D M4X code it is about $11 and has AA/14500 capabilities…

Emitter swap on a Nitecor HC30 is quite easy to do and M4DM4X could give you a nice coupon

Crelant CH10.

NW and Infinitely Variable Output.

About half of your budget.

Agree 100%

Does the Crelant CH10 have any visible PWM? Is the head glued, or is it easy to get into for modding? I like the variable setting for the mode on this, thanks for bringing it up…. Learn something here every day!

Sorry, don’t know the answer to either of your questions

What about Fenix HP12?
It has nice tint color and a little above $50.

I suggest you to ask M4DM4X if he has coupon for this headlamp.

The crelant is cheap, but it looks like the low is 120 lumen. That is WAY too high for a low. Does the ramping allow for a lower low than 120 lumen?

Is there a guide on doing this?