NEW 12 LED FLASHLIGHT FROM MANKER! Updated Photos!

Has a lot of edges. Looks like something new.
I like the design.

I really like the clean design of this one :laughing:

nice and chubby

come on who doesnt like chubby things? :smiley:

Whatever it is it failed before it launched. No room in the head for appropriate heat sinking (I doubt the whole head inside is made of copper and even that way it would be way too small, just compare it to the Meteor) and I really doubt that the 3x4 LED setup does any good for heatsinking BTW… Tube is smaller than Meteor, so only 3x18650 fit, will be like an E14ish runtime, a 30 second hot chunk. Great job Manker, again :stuck_out_tongue: Hope it does get a 200+ price tag so will not burn down too many houses with nice shorts in the MCPCBs…

Just hope it’s not SRK like with a shelf floating in the air………. :confounded:

The meteor is a much better looking light. It’s a shame it doesn’t have 16 LEDs.

Maybe they could have taken another direction at the M43-S6330 junction. Instead of trying to out-Meteor the M43, how about a triple 18650/9x219C HiCri to fill the void between tuna cans and 26550 pocket rocket tubes with short legs? Manker is accustomed to using copper, a shelf with direct thermal path to a classy copper exterior could overcome some preconceived notions.

I suppose that pcbs are same to s41 and they have same config to cells. This means that they dont use boost driver and other drivers would not be able to provide true turbo mode on semi empty cells.

I hope the internal parts are on pair with the meteor, the M43 uses noctigon and has a great UI. Damn, that larger light on the right looked ugly with the orange switches and that cheap looking LED indicator, i hope they dont use a similar one. I hope the color choices are not only black, maybe tan or natural (zebralight) as well.

Does the MK34 prototype look like something from the Klingon Empire?

Looks great!

Smaller than the M43! Awesome!!!

I suggest adding more knurling on the body tube. Only having knurling on the tailcap may not be enough.

I hope not, knurling is overrated and destroys the look of most lights. Its also an awful dust and skin magnet. A flashlight is not that slippery in my mind.

Yeah, I think thats the most likely route. And it’s “the easy way”. But then that is no match for the Meteor, because you will only get those high lumens from fresh batteries.

Direct-Drive and FET lights are fun, but thats about it.

Still, maybe Manker has something up their sleeve and we are in for a nice surprise.

I think someone was deeply traumatized in childhood when his flashlight rolled off the table and plunged the world into darkness full of underbed monsters. So he vowed “Never again!” and now has finally designed powerful darkness-banishing triangle-shaped nonrolling light.

I would not call these “spy pics”. lol

:heart_eyes:

How about this latest pic? Loving the anodizing color! It looks all business.

who are the choosen ones for the five samples?

Man looks really nice, I see it being around $150 that was quoted on the other forum. With that price I don’t see a advantage over the M6 RMM sells http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=80&product_id=558 tons more options (lens,xpls,etc.). Plus it’s Richard selling it in the states.

If it can pass your review (Mac Approved) might just have to buy!