New arrival-red & white dual leds headlamp D25LR, big deal on Amazon.us

Yes, PM SENT!

I have not tried this. I’m sorry that I’m not able to give you the accurate answer. There are screws on the headlamp. I believe it’s easy to open and remove the emitters.

Fellow flashoholics—Is this a good deal? I’m not real knowledgeable about headlamps.

Ordered … many thanks.

I really have no right to answer but at this price point it is a decent deal for what it offers IMO…… if it’s sub $20 I can barely resist.
It offers sealed (twist out) usb charging and NOW it includes 660nm red + the nice 5000k 90CRI emitter. Should be good…

Does the code work when ordering from Amazon US via Amazon Au?
If yes, could you please PM me, thanks.

Code please

I have the other D25 headlights —- I like them a lot —good mode spacing and lumen ratings are close to spot on —- comes with a cell (sofirn cells are usually good quality)
A good deal in my book

Here’s my review

As long as you order the headlamp from the link which I offered above, the code works. But the shipping fee and tax fee could be much more higher if you order it from Amazon.us. You can order this headlamp on our official website.

Wow, thank you for your video review.

PM sent!

Amazon.US Code for D25LR please

PM sent. Enjoy it and have a nice holiday!

Order placed. Thank you Sofirn.

I’d like the code for the D25LR pls

Watch my video review and it has codes in the description. Not 100% sure if it’s as much, but Sofirn can confirm

PM sent.

I ordered my D25LR along with the D25S on the 17th from the Sofirn site. Thanks for the great deals, Sofirn! :+1: Should be here sometime in January. :smiley:

Code please. Thanks!