New Blackshadow Terminator

dang you have some nice lights! wish you lived close to me so I could check them out

Thanks Bwolcott. For better or worse, I’m a real flashaholic…

Can you tell us how many amps it draws?

Any PWM on the lower modes please?

Thanks for the comparison. Looking forward

to a delivery....

First sorry for the off topic post.

I was seriously considering the Terminator (price and lumen factors) but held back by the UI (not enough modes and must click through all modes to off) and the handle (don't like the idea of fixed handle much). After seeing your post, I told myself what the heck let's try and see what price range the TN30 is now.

Headed to ebay Thrunite_Store, TN30 was $179 opened to best offer (incl free FedEx) Put in $130, guess what - accepted straight away i.e a preset accepted price

$130 incl FedEx - is this a best price ever for 3000 lumens from a trusted brand?

Go ahead, put offer in if you're still looking, start with something like $110 or so - I might have paid too much.

Black Shadow just answered my question on cpfmarketplace - The neutral version is 3200 lumens vs. 3500 lumens for CW. From what I understand, these are the company’s ANSI figures.

Awesome! I haven’t seen the neutral version for sale. Is it for sale anywhere?

Edit: Nevermind! Just saw the option on Intl-outdoors. Thanks! Are they 5000k?

Hi, I haven’t heard anything about color temp. You know, there should be reviews of this light out this week. I can hardly wait!

Agreed! I am awaiting these reviews as well!

No PWM visible in the lower modes. It’s a great light. Much smaller than I had expected. I can see how the UI and the handle might turn some off, however.

May I know the bezel diameter of the reflector/s?

28mm inside diameter…

Glad I bought a UF-T90 now!! NOT. Man I like the location of the switch so much better than the T90.

My Terminator is on the DHL truck for delivery today! I have brand new cells topped off and waiting for it's arrival. I will post OTF readings from my IS right away and hopefully some lux/throw numbers tonight when it gets dark.

sweet!!

terminator vs tk35 beam shots on youtube

Hardly an even comparison, but DAMN, what a hot spot on the Terminator!! Sure as hell, my King can’t begin to have such a hotspot. This bugger just might throw!

Look at what just arrived!!

I forgot to mention, Blackshadow said NW is T6 3C, so looks like 5000k.