New build. mattaus silver coated copper P60 pill triple.

If Dumb luck got the job done that well I’d take it over planning anytime. Oh, wait, I already do! Really nice proportions on that little guy.

It appears my reply to this did not happen. Night shots are in the OP. You gotta love Gremlins.

Love it. Looks fantastic!

Excellent as usual.

You do some really nice work

Thanks guys. This light has now left on a big silver plane never to be seen in the flesh again by me. lts a gift to an unsuspecting member here as a 6000 post giveaway selected by a panel of thousands, well one panelist.

I’m not sure how I missed it, but indeed this is one fine looking light. It took two of y’all to get it nailed down but by George you’ve done it! :slight_smile: Really nice looking small light, with big light output. It’s big brother’s are Ginormous, hope this one doesn’t grow up like those big ol beasts! lol

I’m still wondering when you’re going to start anodizing, laser etching and creating fabulous boxes to ship em in…

Which Nichia’s are in the pill? The newer variant that can take more power? 5000K? I like em, might have to use some of those myself. :wink:

I am most honored and fortunate, undeserving and humbled, to be the recipient of this gorgeous piece of work! I received this and was blown away, had no idea. A handwritten note wrapped around the tube told me that it was deserving of a BLF driver, so I put Wights PZL 7135 chip regulated driver in it, with 12 total chips for a 4.5A draw to the Nichia’s. It now does 1041 beautiful lumens, and 1/3rd of a single lumen in moon.

Unbelievable smallish light and it’s ironic that if I had commissioned it’s build it would pretty much have come out just like this!

Thank you very very much! It is now my EDC and has displaced a line-up of Eagle Eye X6’s that are none to happy to be sitting on the shelf. :wink:

Very nice work MRsDNF, im still drooling over the larger flashlights u made if u ever want to make me (the head of one) ill pay u for the service ;)

Great job, very nice :open_mouth:

Regards

Now I won’t forget where it came from :wink:

Wow, the fact that it displaced the triple X6 as edc really speaks volumes.

I love the Moose. That is one neat piece of engraving. More hidden talents coming out. You know that the lifetime warranty that came with this light is now null and void due to unauthorized modifications.

I dont think that many here would argue that you Dale have the enthusiasm of a young bull in with his first herd of heifers. I along with others appreciate the time, effort, support and help that you hand out by the truck load. Thanks.

And by the way your polishing effort puts mine to shame. Was it mothers and newspaper?

Thanks nitro. If I can ever afford to retire, who knows?

Yep, Mother’s and the daily paper. Sitting watching TV. My 7 yr old came in and was like “What are you DOING! Um, Shouldn’t you, like, be doing that on the back porch?” I told him what, I’m not allowed to dirty up a newspaper in the living room?

Shame, isn’t it? My kid knows better than I do…

I had to cut on it a little, the battery tube was so slippery the light wanted to push right through your hand when turning it on/off.

Not perfect, but I guess it’s not bad for freehand. It doesn’t slip anymore…

Beautiful lights!

What is this gorgeous big light on the left?

Thanks Alex. It started life as a shocker.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/29448

MRsDNF made all 3 of those from scratch with is old lathe and some elbow grease. Talented ain’t he? :wink:

Wow! Very talented indeed! :beer: