New coming soon~! H300 Headlamp

I really like my LH351D H04F light. It is very good working light for me with high CRI. The problem with glare it that there is little gap with TIR optic cover. But that it not big deal for me. If that new H300 is with boost driver i like to see also High Cri version of it like Zebralight models. Also I saw that there is new UI with that flashlight. It to complicated at all. Why you didn’t use UI from H series. It is very useful and I am familiar with it. I didn’t want to learn another new UI from Skilhunt. It is a mix between old UI and new one with A and B variants.

Too good to be true ;)) My ques it will have 3v xhp50 and similar asynchronous buck driver. UI is nice : 1 click on/off ; hold for moon; double for turbo. But this one will be really annoying:
“When the battery voltage drop down lower than 3.0V,indicator flash twice every 2 sec. the light fast flash every 30 seconds at same time.” :laughing:

It has option for cool and neutral white, AFAIK 3V XHP50.2 only exists in 6500K.

Edit : 6200 and 7000K for 3V

yep, 6200K for “neutral” and 7000K for cool white ;))

21700 is 100% fine wrapped on a caving helmet and the extra capacity is appreciated. Wish you all would quit bitching about the weight of a headlamp, it all depends on your need and we don’t all leave them on a shelf. If you’re jogging like a stay at home mom I’d stay with a single AA. 18650 is cool though, looks like a great headlamp.

Bitchen looking headlamp, it’s all about looks, not performance :smiley:

2500 led, 2200 ansi (from product page). And that is probably for the orange peel reflector R model. The TIR is going to be less. 6500K cool, 5000k neutral(from product page). That’s still too cool for me on a headlamp. I don’t like that the clip does not appear to be reversible for deep carry. Can’t tell if it will go into the mount without removing the clip. Other unknowns, will it take a flat top, springs both ends,… It is pretty compact and I do like the battery indicator setup and the flashing switch while off to find it.

Afaict bigger caving lights use a remote battery pack in a belt holster, connected to the light with a cable.

Specs are underwhelming, and modes would be irritating to me. Capable of 2200 lumens for only 1 min (then steps down to 820), or 1300 lumens for 3 mins (before stepping down to 650), and the only way to get to either of the 2 levels greater than 500 lumens is to enter these turbo modes and let them step down!? What a pain (and waste of battery). My trusty old nitecore HC30W (circa 2013) is lighter, shorter, has better throw, and does 1000 lumens for an hr. I’d rather use it any day…

H300 is brighter then H03/04 for 3 min, but larger, heavier and cost twise. :confounded:

has no magnet in tailcap??

oki i’ll stick with my HM61R

Has anybody confirmed the output voltage of this driver? Is this 3V or 12V?

Fonarevka review. I ques, it looks like buck driver and 3V xhp50.2. If you like hi-cri warm led for 6Amp output, it would be a problem to find one :person_facepalming:
After 1 hour of operation (U = 3.88 V)
T1 - 6.89 A
T2 - 2.98 A
H - 0.87 A
M1 - 0.31 A
M2 - 0.08 A
L1 - 13.7 mA
L2 - 4.6 mA

After 2 hours 40 minutes. work (U = 3.43 V)
T1 - 3.13 A
T2 - 2.3 A
N - 1.03 A
M1 - 0.36 A
M2 - 0.09 A
L1 - 15.3 mA
L2 - 4.9 mA

After 2 hours 47 minutes. work (U = 3.1 V)
T1 - 1.37 A
T2 - 1.0 A
H - 0.66 A
M1 - 0.38 A
M2 - 0.1 A
L1 - 18.2 mA
L2 - 6.3 mA

I was thinking luxeon mz for 3V and b35ar for 12v

And i wonder what do they call “neutral white”? 6200K? ¯\

I really like Skilhunt’s headlmps, I’ve got 5 of them. But this thing looks like a step backwards. Almost if Skilhunt is trying to “ArmyTek” their range… bigger, heavy, new UI, useless short turbo with bunch of advertised lumens. Too bad, I was really hoping for an evolution in the H series.

A TIR vs. reflector beamshot comparison would be handy.