New ebay Little XM-L

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-T6-Led-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-500-Lumens-4-Mode-with-Tail-Switch-Wire-/290715324415?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item43affbcfff

I like the bodystyle. Looks rugged. Anyone know anything about it? Any idea about that weird power cord?

It isn't a power cord, it's a remote pressure switch. Used so you can mount the light on a rifle and put the switch by the trigger to turn it on.

The listing says “power 100-240V”. Will somebody PLEASE buy one of these and plug it in to wall power (make sure to video it). Inquiring minds want to know… J)

scaru, your up!

Design looks like Lumintop tdx-15,I always liked the styling.The reliability of those pressure switches is anyone's guess and lots of them say rated for airsoft use.This pressure switch looks a bit better than most I have seen.

Scaru is very much correct, its indeed a tape switch or pressure switch. Looking at the switch in detail it also appears to be a nice clone of the Surefire XM07 pressure switch. The same light is also sold by mana-n for some better pics No clue of the worthiness of the torch its attached to, and for those interested you can un plug the tape switch and utilize the forward clicky..

There is a couple of threads with a mention about it, One Here

The tail cap switch and pressure switch seem pretty good, but on the whole I think the light is overpriced. I paid $35 or so for mine IIRC.

The threads are loose and sloppy on mine, and the ones on the tailcap end of the battery tube are the worst I have ever seen. I hesitate to even call them threads. They are more implied than cut. I have not been game to take the tailcap off too much for fear of stripping them right off.

I have been thinking of getting the better quality one from Int Outdoors but as yet haven’t gotten around to it. If the tailcap fits, it would be a good light with remote switch. It really is quite a nice size, a bit longer but smaller head diameter than a C8.