New Fenix bike lights BT10 and BT20

I was snooping through some web stores just now and stumbled upon this bike lights from Fenix!
I was actually surprised and attracted by this excellent design, immediately clicked to see what is that :slight_smile:
They must be a new products since I was unable to find any decent information on internet or review on youtube…
Anyway, awesome design, excellent functionality, love at first sight :heart_eyes: I want one (of each, of course) :bigsmile:

BT10 - 350 lumens

BT20 - 750 lumens

Here’s an older thread about that light.

I like the battery pack best. It uses removable 18650's. Another uses 4 AA's. I really hope they offer more battery packs. If those battery packs were interchangeable with Magicshine-type lights, they'd sell a lot of them.

Well, I did the homework and run the search for topics on this light before posting, but in that thread no one actually wrote the full name of this light so search didn’t work…

Yes compatibility with MS batteries would be nice but it is definitely not deal breaker for me :slight_smile: the price on other hand…. hm…

01. november. update (from Fenix facebook page) ————-

:slight_smile: all that is left to do now is to wait for some sweet (low price) offer, possibly from Nkon :smiley: