New flashlight brand - need ideas

Icarus Lights

Never could find a lumen monster bright enough, so he rode to the sun…or something like that if I remember right.

FunFire.

Anything other than UranusFire or SmilingShark… :smiley:

Lumefy

What do you call two sheep tied to a post in Christchurch?

A leisure centre.

Thanks for all the input, I really appreciate it apart from all the names with “fire” in it haha. I’ll stay well away from that name.

I like “Nightbreaker.”
Have you thought about a name that says “New Zealand” to potential purchasers, to give your lights a more localized brand flavor? Perhaps TuiTorch. Or RuruLight (maybe RuLight?). Lights that can help spot the owls, you know.

Setmypantsonfire

I know nothing about NZ and Maori, but I think MaoLight is a nice name. Sounds like a China brand though.

ARMADO light — in our local dialect, it means “armed”

“Ruru provide a rich source of symbolism for Māori. Their haunting cry and watchful nature are linked with tapu (spiritual restriction), guardianship, forewarning, grief and awareness”

Hmmm, maybe not that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Zealight was suggested above so I’ll give it a think.

Dad had suggested Nightbreaker which sounds decent. Osram have car headlight series called Osram Night Breaker. I could still use it as a brand though?

CostFire
Zealight

How about Midlite, since your origin is in middle earth and the lights are “lite” versions of the big chongus lights so “Midlite”.

With a slogan like “Midlite your choice of light while in middle earth.”

Morning Star
Solar1
NexZeal

Helios Flashlights: Helios, “in Greek religion, the sun god.”

I’ll support the Zealight idea. Or dumpster fire, that’s just great

How about Solothurn (Swiss anti-tank rifle) and a town in Switzerland. I just like the name.

Kiwifire.

y’all be copying my kiwi idea

My mate reckons Jacobbeamaster2000! LOL

I like kiwis, the birds and the fruit.