New light addict here...

That video has been out for 2 years and only 144 views?

Anakin doesn’t like to brag.

It’s a relatively small community, and we LOVE taking video, which means there’s tons to watch. If truly interested in some stunning video, I’ll be including a link here a site that covers some of the larger events. The guy uses a 20K dollar camera and the videos look good streamed in HD and exceptional if downloaded in HD.

Looks like someone invented a reactionless drive. Wow.
Edit - Oh yeah , and welcome to the forum. Why not DIY a light built into the copter using internal supply?

An OP reflector would help a bit but not much.

A good buddy of mine is experimenting with red and green led strips to be able to see the heli and also determine its orientation,
but he finds it hard to do acrobatics this way.
I think the next thing he wants to try is some king of led on the blades themselves.

That video was amazing!I didn’t even know a helicopter could physically do that!I’m still just……wow!Thank you for sharing and welcome to BLF!-Rick

Holy mother of… wow.

You're going to love it here, cullen colapietro!

Welcome to BLF Cullen! Someone got banged good from bangood so beware!

The LEDs on the machine is quite common, here’s a video. A bit overkill, but you get the picture. I prefer the “redneck” style as it allows one to fly at night w/ zero modifications.

Now that I’ve been around a little while, I finally get it. You have a clever photo for all! My question is, what would you have chosen had that movie never been…?

While on the subject, I thought you guys would enjoy a different type of RC plane…….all speed, low maneuverability. This needs to be watched full screen, in HD

Nice,

Since I’m partial to helis, here’s a speed record video…

And for the fastest thing in RC, check out soaring!

Well, your surname is colapietro... So maybe:

Nah! This is way better:

welcome cullen,
…raccon can do that no stop don’t provoke him or yes? is freakling funny xD

G’day CC, welcome. Problem? What problem? :open_mouth:

I know nothing about RC helicopters other than viewing a link in a CPF users signature which is http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/47842/. RC copters look like fun.

My favorite community is www.helifreak.com

PM me and I’ll help you get addicted!