New light

Hi guys I’m here again :smiley:

I thinking to buy another light and Isee this: http://www.banggood.com/Shadow-JM35-Upgrade-CREE-MT-G2XHP-50-1900LM-LED-Flashlight-26650-p-976410.html

I look a review here about jm30, its the same light?

About eficiency, the mtg2 is superior xhp50?

I can use this on that light: http://www.banggood.com/Shadow-JM30-LED-Flashlight-26650-Body-Extension-Tube-Black-p-968192.html ?

Its a good buy or have a better light?

Thanks.

:cry:

KLARUS G20 XHP70

Really like that light
Looks so sweet.

Idk about MTG2 or XHP50 being more efficient but all the beamshots of MTG2 LEDs look very nice.

Hey mate i don’t own of these lights.

I was going to buy one i believe the JM30 has a buck driver so its made to be used with 2 or 3 cells only. The JM35 has a boost driver and is made to run with one cell only. Unless you like living risky lol

Also the XHP50 will be brighter but the MTG2 will have a better tint its more neutral. If you want the XHP50 version maybe look at the Thorfire S50 cheaper and higher output but its a bigger light.

Thanks Pok I’ll check around (probably bg have better price) but I dont like so much the space between turbo and high.

Miller, I’m tended to go with mtg2 because that and I think it flood more by bigger die, right?

Everydaysurvivalgear, the difference about brigthness is considerable? I order a s70 and I think the s50 is much near the especs, right?

BG is trying to drive me crazy again, if I select US wareouse the price drop to R$88 but dont have a mtg2 (wich I planning to order) and if I select china and mtg2 the price reaches R$137 :weary: :confounded: (I did really need some crazy emoticons of Barkuti AHAHHHAHHA)

Having the S70 kind of makes the S50 not a good buy though it is a very nice light IMHO

The JMs are different and indeed a MTG2 is also very different.

Franz

Forget about those lights m8: they have desing flaws:

- it will be filled with dirt in no time, there are side holes

- it`s actualy 0% waterproof( for the same reason )

- since the driver is hard glued there is no chance for you to swap it if it dies( and it will, eventualy)

• there are several revisions of those, the first use Al MCPCB and the emitters are overheating( and dying), the last are using Cu MCPCB yet for some reason they have a new emitter bracket that nukes the torch candelas down to 15k( from 27k), a pretty easy moddable yet a flaw

Plus it starts always on low, cant work with protected batteries and have a very nasty flash at start( especialy nasty in a dark room)

Thaks Mitko, I did suspect about those holes but doubing about that, but about the driver I never imagined that!

A suggest with a mtg2 with high lumens (not necessary small body)?

WOW, the s70 is here (in mail post) and it cames with great regards (from Bannanna’s Republic)!

Now, think with me some comparison (Without dollar or reales)……

I paid $50 for banggood the S70 and now I have to pay $50,47 ONLY TAXES……

VERY nice! :person_facepalming:

personally i like the tint & smooth, floody wall of light the MT-G2 puts out versus the XHP50. I have a JM35 with MT-G2, love the light and use it quite a bit.

I grabbed the xhp50. From us warehouse and BLF discount its only $25.

That’s a nice price

Another suggestion for a light with a mtg2 with high lumens? :frowning:

Your not going to find a cheaper deal on a xhp or mtg2 than the shadow.

Got mine today. It has all the flaws he mentioned, but is still a good light for $25.

Only other options are the thorfire s50+70, convoy l6, from there your going up to the $100 price range.

Not a ton of options in the mtg2 and xhp LEDs yet.

I tried to find some other with mtg2 and I think I didnt search very well :smiley:

The xhp is a relatively new led but the mtg2 have a good time after release, why only few lights have them?