New lights at DX today... (SS recoil, a rare one....) and bikelights

Thanks for your contribution. Its has been proved that referrals doesnt hurt nobody... Thank you mate.

Tell me where do you live to be as far as possible haha.

And no Fran, I do not think the referrals can hurt anyone unless they are repeated disurbing the rest of posts.

What the .... That looks like a weapon

That's because it is a weapon.............lol

Those beamshots of the P60 host can't be right. They are almost certainly the beamshots of a recoil light.

Yeah! is a weapon with "look" of flashlight!

First the baseball bat and now this??

Fish likes...

Nice find, I didnt noticed that

Yes! They took the beamshots of the recoil... however, DX photos of the beams... are a bit useless

Now that is a tactical flashlight if there ever was one!

That mace is awesome!! Going to add that to my wish list!! ;)

That SS recoil is a POS IMHO. Look at that "reflector"! I've never seen a recoil reflector that wasn't a finely tuned shape designed to focus the reflected light. That thing is nothing but a flat round mirror glued to the back of the head. Rough matte finish on the insides of the head...what a joke!

I didnt noticed that until now. Yes. How will affect that the beam? We need long range beamshots to see if it makes a bad beam or something. Close range photos like DX shows doesnt say much...

Nice catch!

the strobe on that mace is so it looks like your beating the guy in slow motion. more precise, frame by frame beating

Not on DX but if you like HID and baseball

1.35KG !! 3 lbs

Oh, and 2500 lumens

Link please?

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/440980474-Free-Shipping-The-new-type-of-xenon-HID-xenon-HID-flashlight-baseball-bodily-range-Hunting-lamp-wholesalers.html

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner, that light is begging for an XML conversion then pack it full of lead bird shot and I might have a replacement for my 6D cell Maglite finally.

I almost pulled thee trigger on that one a month ago with the same plans in mind but then I noticed that there are no pics of the bezel removed so I wasn't too sure how easily it could be done. Kind of waiting for someone else to be the guinea pig first. The baseball bat version has a removable bezel and is easy to mod but until I find out about this one I will wait.

Does anyone here already have one?

I volunteered to be the guinea pig about month ago (= right when that was announced). Got it two days ago. Still in the yellow envelope though..

I'll write a review as soon as I have some free time. Please wait patiently..

I’ll wait but not sure how patiently.

Two days and still in the envelope??? You have way more patience than I.

OK, ok.. :)

It's now out of the envelope, and the long awaited review is here.

A very good special purpose light. Highly recommended!