*** NEW *** Manker MK39 Ranger. 2018-05-22: New video!

I saw a bit of The Daily show tonight… Even a GIF of Jon is funnier than the new guy. :frowning:

Edit: first post updated with some pics and runtime data. :sunglasses:

Sorry for my poor english.

Well steel_1024…

I am not so sure if your english is that bad… :slight_smile:

BUT your PICTURES (all of them, whatever light) - they are all amazing… !!

Thank you and KUDOS.

Thank you hunter1

For you……

Nice pics!

According to Tony Chen (Facebook), CEO of Manker, the light is going to cost $200. :sunglasses:

GB?

I really like this, pity about the high price, although I’m pretty sure Manker usually offers a discounted pre-sale price.

Throw shot…………

Oh yeah.

[video:]Manker MK39 Ranger (Sneak Peek) Review! - YouTube

I’m actually a big fan of my Niwalker MM18 flooder/thrower, so this looks to be an improvement on that concept.

As always, I’m wondering if a neutral tint version will be available for the XHP 35 HI.
I guess the choice between XPG3 vs 219c will provide choice of tint in flood.

Did someone say, “GB?”

The neutral white version is 4000K :sunglasses:

I was thinking about getting the ranger but decided on the MM18 III (cheaper too) - about the same size with 2 x the lumen output, more throw/Lux, detachable handle, USB-C charging also has USB out used as a power bank.
My experience so far with Manker is their Ano is weak/thin and chips easily, ring on head to stop reverse polarity came un-glued/fell off, button fail, battery length only fit a few types of short batteries, UI a pain for me - admittedly the Ranger’s UI looks nice this time. also Niwalker is an older more mature company and ironed out the most of their bugs.
Ranger can have a better tint for the flood but strange to mix a much cooler white for spot.

They’re not mixed, Manker said the NW version is 4000K for all emitters (both XHP35 and the Nichia’s)

6500K for all emitters in the CW version.

Thanks for reminding about the MM18 III, I’m going to take another look at it, how’s the tint?

Also, when using the handle on the MM18 can you comfortably reach the buttons with your thumb while holding it with the handle?

Nice! that’s good that all led’s are the same tint.
Just bought the mm18III and haven’t received it yet but will let you know the tint and button to finger distance. Freeme deals is the cheapest way to get one of theses.

I just realized that the flood and throw portions of the MK39 cannot be adjusted independently when both are on.
This pretty much negates any advantage this light brings to the table.
Therfore, my old original Niwalker MM18 is still the “two in one” light to beat!

Great thanks.

A while back I vaguely remember someone commented about the tint, I’ve been looking through all the threads but I cannot find it.

Also considering the MM18Jr MiniMAX 10,000lm.

Yes thought about getting one of those Jr’s - I liked the compact size and look better but throw wins for me, it seems to me no matter how many lumens you throw out there if it lacks lux it never looks that bright and with the III it will do both and have extra features to boot.

GIVEAWAY for new models release.

Prizes: 1x MK39 / 1x MK36 / 2x E05 / 2x MC12

Please refer to https://www.facebook.com/285707975111547/posts/1016248908724113?sfns=mo

No Facebook here. Not going to happen.

Would this make a good practical enduro Mt bike light? I have been toying with the idea of two fenix 1500lm bike lights one with a highly diffused lens but this might be better?
Or is it going to get way too hot or drop its output bad?