*** NEW *** Manker MK39 Ranger. 2018-05-22: New video!

coming soon ………

:beer:

Looking forward to the beautiful pictures! :partying_face:

MK39 Ranger beamshot test from Manker. The beam looks nice, but I’m worried about Manketr’s UI,

Looking at the 1st video (post # 25) the UI on this looks awesome and simple, dual switch – 1-click quick access to either throw or flood, hold for ramping on both. And both can be active simultaneously.

And when I thought I was done buying another bigger light this year… This one pops up and now I gotta buy another light. :person_facepalming:

Thanks! I didn’t realize Mk39 has dual switch.

Have a look at the Niwalker MM18 III kind of the same thing but you can take the handle off, also the Niwalker MM18JR(72)

I saw a bit of The Daily show tonight… Even a GIF of Jon is funnier than the new guy. :frowning:

Edit: first post updated with some pics and runtime data. :sunglasses:

Sorry for my poor english.

Well steel_1024…

I am not so sure if your english is that bad… :slight_smile:

BUT your PICTURES (all of them, whatever light) - they are all amazing… !!

Thank you and KUDOS.

Thank you hunter1

For you……

Nice pics!

According to Tony Chen (Facebook), CEO of Manker, the light is going to cost $200. :sunglasses:

GB?

I really like this, pity about the high price, although I’m pretty sure Manker usually offers a discounted pre-sale price.

Throw shot…………

Oh yeah.

[video:]Manker MK39 Ranger (Sneak Peek) Review! - YouTube

I’m actually a big fan of my Niwalker MM18 flooder/thrower, so this looks to be an improvement on that concept.

As always, I’m wondering if a neutral tint version will be available for the XHP 35 HI.
I guess the choice between XPG3 vs 219c will provide choice of tint in flood.

Did someone say, “GB?”

The neutral white version is 4000K :sunglasses:

I was thinking about getting the ranger but decided on the MM18 III (cheaper too) - about the same size with 2 x the lumen output, more throw/Lux, detachable handle, USB-C charging also has USB out used as a power bank.
My experience so far with Manker is their Ano is weak/thin and chips easily, ring on head to stop reverse polarity came un-glued/fell off, button fail, battery length only fit a few types of short batteries, UI a pain for me - admittedly the Ranger’s UI looks nice this time. also Niwalker is an older more mature company and ironed out the most of their bugs.
Ranger can have a better tint for the flood but strange to mix a much cooler white for spot.

They’re not mixed, Manker said the NW version is 4000K for all emitters (both XHP35 and the Nichia’s)

6500K for all emitters in the CW version.

Thanks for reminding about the MM18 III, I’m going to take another look at it, how’s the tint?

Also, when using the handle on the MM18 can you comfortably reach the buttons with your thumb while holding it with the handle?