New member from Puerto Rico

Welcome to BLF Neurotoxin! Is that a Nitecore Tiny Monster in your pic? I remember seeing that flashlight way back when and thinking what an incredible flashlight and wondering who would pay that much for a flashlight!

Welcome to BLF Neurotoxin!! Hope you made it through Elsa Ok… :white_check_mark:

Welcome to BLF! Looking forward to reading your posts on here.

Indeed it is! It’s a TM26GT. I’ve had it since 2016 and it has served me well, specially during the hurricane season! That thing is an absolute POWERHOUSE. It packs a massive punch and it’s really versatile. It throws about as far as the Thrunite Catapult V6 right next to it but a much larger area and with a lot more lumens. Out of all the light’s I own, it is by far the most impressive. To this day people still can’t believe how much light comes out of such a tiny thing, it really is a light cannon. Now you know who pays that much for a flashlight XP Hmmm, reading your signature, I also do the same thing hehe.

Maria was actually the one that really f’d us up! It left us without power for months on end (some places literally still haven’t recovered yet). I have some family members that live in the mountains and they still don’t have water service, and yet they have power. It really makes no sense to me how 4 yrs later, the government still hasn’t fixed that. Anyway, I also made a lot of money during that period, so I really can’t complain about the hurricane. Plus, honestly, it was kind of fun and adventurous, and who doesn’t love an excuse to use their flashlight collection?

Thank you :slight_smile: Looking forward to contributing to the forum when I can