New Member needs help with Battery Test Readings

@HowieG:

Since Dropbox seems to not get along with BLF so well, you might want to try a different image hosting site to post images on the forum.

me too :slight_smile:
I did not realize there were different image address codes for different browsers, plus different image linking codes… thanks for sharing info.

dropbox does work for me, but it seems like the links are really long
and maybe Dropbox image links are browser specific, which could explain why I cant see your pic…
can you see mine?

I have been using imgur to host images, it has been working well, and I recommend it as an alternative image host option to the OP, if needed

Yep, I can see yours, and I frequently recommend imgur.com to most English-speaking people.

I use abload.de, but it's in German, so it's not that convenient until you memorize how the site works.

ok, well one link came from dropbox using safari, and the other came from dropbox using firefox

(I did not use imgur, I used the link the OP gives in post 2, and then when his image loaded, I used copy image location, and finally I used the Insert Image icon, here on BLF…)

so I still dont know why I cant see your pic in post #6.
apparently its not because of the browser you use being different than mine… but not sure

can You see Your pic in post #6? :slight_smile:
(what a mess of a thread… lol)

I can see my pic.

I think the specific issue is me getting the Dropbox URL with Opera, and then you not being able to see that pic in Safari or Firefox.

It seems that Dropbox gives a different URL for every internet browser, and some of those URLs don't work with every other browser.

thanks, that sounds true

I agree w your recommendation to use a different image host than dropbox

respect for your time and effort to help others learn to post images… pics add a LOT to a post, its worth figuring out, imo