New Release: Manker E14IV Pocket EDC Floodlight

Today, Manker shared with me their latest product E14IV EDC flashlight, which continues the battery style of MC13II, and is compatible with different 18350 and 18650 batteries without extra extension tubes. The maximum output of 4000 lumens is enough for everyday carry.

Features:

Manual

2 Thanks

Interesting, but I tend to like the spill from TIR’s so disappointed in the switch to Aluminum reflector instead of TIR.

Also is difficult to tell from the pictures but is the head copper just like the older variants?

Interesting!..But for many here out of budget lights area…Too expensive.

1 Thank

Does this light come with a 18650 tube or does it grow? I would assume that would kill the IPX rating.

LH351D?

Still?

Don’t buy stuff directly from Manker, they have no customer service that I’ve seen so far.

1 Thank

The first three generations of E14 are made of copper, but it is difficult to maintain copper after sale, so E14IV is made of aluminum alloy

Thanks for the answer. Thats disappointing though, as I like how copper patinas and buy copper lights because of it. I’ll likely be passing on this version then.

Don’t worry about IPX rating, its structure is the same as that of MC13ii, with its own extension tube, and the surface of the extension tube is sealed.

E14IV is in production, the first batch will available next week

I’m actually excited to see the E14 IV. I have the E14 III and the older versions. The III with the copper is so beautiful. The only thing I didn’t like is the postive duv tint from the Samsungs. I wish they used dedomed 519A. But not a big deal, they can be swapped.

Edit: just realized the usb-c recharge is in the cell and not the light itself. Not that interesting anymore.

1 Thank

The latest video