[New Release] Mankerlight E05 II AL/Cu 1300 Lumen Highest Output Pocket EDC Flashlight in 14500/AA Class

All pre-orders of Striker Mini titanium natural color have been shipped today.

update:
Striker Mini Ti natural color VS IPHONE 14 Pro in Size.

One palm size. perfect for every day carry

1 Thank

Two direction strike bezel, made by titanium TC4 alloy.

Striker Mini Ti is a must tool like the lighter, carry it everyday.

What is the discount on the striker mini and full size.

The coupon code BLFDISCOUNT for Striker series flashlights. I reset it and now it is valid.

By the way, Striker Mini Ti is packed in higher quality gift box as the photo. It is the same as Striker Ti box. so it can be perfect as gift to your family and your friends.

I hope someone sees this and buys it for me. I would love to receive this as a gift.

1 Thank

two direction pocket clip design
attached to the edge of hat for hands-free use during activities.

Remind it. The coupon code BLFDISCOUNT is still valid. If you like Striker Mini, Striker, hope you can catch up this promotion. This coupon will be invalid at 31st Aug.,2023.

Today one end user share his owned Striker Cu in our group. they look beautiful.

Striker Mini color Ti limited edition will be available very soon. https://mankerlight.com/striker-mini-titanium-limited-edition/

This rainbow one looks good… :+1:

1 Thank

You really have good taste. :handshake:
next week I get HD photo and then share more detail here and official website.

By the way, we would make one batch of Striker mini with Nichia 519A highCRI LED emitter or E14 IV with 4x Nichia 519A highCRI LED emitters. If we will have made last decision, I will share latest news and update it at official website.

Thank you

Polished TI is so beautiful, cant see covering it like that.

1 Thank

Natural color is also very nice. I also like it.

@Chinaheart E14 IV NICHIA 519A 4000K CRI90 at E14 IV Brightest EDC Flashlight - Mankerlight Official. We will start to assemble them tomorrow.