[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

Camera battery was already charged, although I did not expect the delivery of the MK34… usually the courier emails me the day the shipping starts moving from the seller. Nice suprise.

Already took some pics.

can’t wait for beamshots

@Budda: which led version do you have!?

:+1:

If the performance of this light is on par with how awesome it looks, I’ll definitely pick one up!

that first photo looks like some sort of a rocket ship! Thanks for the pictures. Anxious for more input.

A last teaser. The first plot of the light.

the numbers of the graph are not already lumens. they just give you an idea.

I did not expect anything different from Manker.
Usually each stepdown matches the intensity of each other level.
We’ll see.

Nice plot! Even if the numbers aren’t exact, it looks like this light can sustain several thousand lumens for almost 2 hours.

I was wondering first whether the x-axis was seconds or minutes. How can that little thing sustain such high output from three batteries for such a long time, and how dang hot must it be?

Numbers are not exact. They are just numbers. In this case they are not lumens. not at all.

If not rough Lumens/Minutes, what are they?

I suspect he’s doing a ceiling bounce test to get the runtime curve. Initial lux value is set at 100%, and the designated lumen value is set at 8000 lumens according to Manker for the XP-G3 variant. The lumen values are then proportional to the measured lux values. Hence the lumen values are initial estimates.
Mr. Budda, please correct me if I’m mistaken.

You’re probably right.

But even if the actual lumens are only 1/3 of what he reported that’s still around 1.8k lumens for almost two hours. Still sounds pretty good.

You are right, but don’t sweat too much on the graphic. :question:
By this weekend you will get the review with the units on the axis :wink:

Hello

When will you publish a review?

Thank you

Thank you :slight_smile:

@Mankerlight

Can you please provide a list of the cells that you have tested and know fits in the MK34?

I know for example from my own experience that the popular Samsung 30Q (button top) is too long to work in the light.

I can also confirm that the Samsung 25R (button top) works fine.

+1
If not, specified the maximum length of the battery (measured from the base to the tip of the button-top), just like what Zebralight did when they released their latest SC600mk3.