New Release Rider RX AA/14500 EDC Flashlight with Fidget

The Acebeam Rider RX made 3 kinds of materials and total 6 colors for options.

7075-Aluminum alloy Black

Titanium-Stonewashed

Stainless Steel 4 colors for options
Sophisto Grey,Silver,Rainbow PVD,Blue

Learn More: https://www.acebeam.com/rider-rx

Dear Acebeam,
You commonly add optional LEDs sometime after the initial launch of a product. It appears you almost always start with the higher color temperatures and then later offer the lower warmer temperatures with a higher CRI. I believe this skews your perception of what people want. I could be wrong. Let us know if you offer this in the future with 4000k and high CRI. Thank You

Regarding the clip, I am very surprised to see the negative comments. There are thousands of posts on BLF where people talk about deep carry clips and adding clips to lights that don’t have one. Members drill holes in their lights to add clips. Now Ace Beam design a new light with a cool (albeit large) clip and everyone hates it. For a while it seemed like the deep carry clip was the best invention since sliced bread.

The Sofirn SP35 has a largish deep carry clip and everyone seems to love that one.

I think we are sending mixed messages to manufacturers.

Of course this is my opinion and your opinion, which you are 100% entitled to have, does not have to match mine. Matter of fact, when people have different opinions, the world is more interesting.

The only emitter offered is 90 CRI. How much higher would you like it to be?

I hate clips in general unless a) it’s done perfectly, and b) it’s a light on which I actually want a clip. Most lights, I immediately remove the clip and toss it into The Clip Box (ie, junkbox).

To me, anything bigger’n an AAA light would be too heavy to wear on a ballcap where you’d want a reversible clip. And I’ve seen reversible clips on 18650 lights! Wtf?? Who’d wear a monster like that on a ballcap?

You want to see a good deep-carry clip? Try the 2buk one on the S2+ that you can order from FT (and I think Simon now sells a similar clip). Simple, good dimensions, works. Stays close to the light’s body so it doesn’t dig into your hand when holding the light.

Same with the DC clip on the MH20. Lets the light ride low in the pocket, stays out of the way, and doesn’t dig into your hand when using the light.

If a light has a clip where a third of the light still sticks out of your pocket, it’s not even worth keeping it on the light, unless you don’t mind losing it.

And if a reversible clip isn’t warranted, eg, a light that’s too big for one, there shouldn’t be a reversible clip.

And if a reversible clip makes the light look twice its actual size/bulk, mmmm, maybe there shouldn’t be a reversible clip there, either.

A lot of times, it’s like throwing strobes and other ridiculous blinkies on a light. They’re not needed nor wanted, but “Hey, it might be useful to someone, so let’s throw it in there anyway.”, when all the while it just gets in the way.

The light in question looks nice, but the clip? Yeah, no.

Interesting. It looks like they took a queue from trendy (not gonna lie, I have one) bolt action pens except to deploy the button instead of the pen tip. It would be cool if it was spring loaded with an action kind of like the Tactiv pen.

Hello Acebeam, can you make the new year coupon work for the k30gt with the red sbt90 option?

Rider RX EDC Flashlight with a 5000K Nichia 219F LED and 650 lumens of stunning white light. This is a design for high playability light.

Sorry unavailable K30GT with Red SBT90, Only available White SBT90.

Rider RX Blue—ENDLESS LOVE

Thanks James White for naming the Acebeam Rider RX Coolest Fidget AA EDC Flashlight as the Best Everyday Carry Flashlight You Can Buy!

Get yours here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PV733Z1?ref=myi_title_dp

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/rider-rx

Rider RX AA/14500 EDC Flashlight with Fidget

Shop now: Amazon.US

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/edc-flashlight

There is no discount on Amazon that I can see.

Click on the “Amazon.US: Check Out” link in the original post and a 20% discount will be applied during checkout. HTH.

That was different. Thanks!

The Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy super lightweight AA/14500 EDC Flashlight

ACEBEAM: Rider RX 7075-Aluminum EDC Flashlight

Amazon.US

Does each model feature the same exact emitter, regardless of the outer shell material chosen (plain aluminum, anodized, steel, titanium)? I’d seen someone who owns a couple of Rider RX flashlights say that the emitter tint was very noticeably different from one to the other.