New Sky Ray King 10 x XM-L2 @ GearBest

Eehhm, I know how that looks inside (I had one with nine fake emitters from dx), there is an emitter shelf, it may be a nice mod host. But don't expect much from the fake emitters.

But…but…but it says it has 15,000 lumens. :cowboy_hat_face:

lol

Their Motto: “The more we lie, the more you buy, so it all good”

XM-L2 or XM-L?

CREE or LatticeBright ?

I’m still waiting for the “9-emitter” version of this to arrive!
we can’t keep up with these added-emitter SRK/Beer Can lights. Soon it will be easier to just stuff a big ol’ CXA3590 behind the lens, or cram 40 or 50 XM-Ls on a plate like peas in a pod in there with no reflector.

Damm talk about rip offs!
Going to be hard to tell in pics.
Anyone try these yet?

Give me this…

… with XM-L2 emitters (MT-G2 would work too) with 3A per emitter and a 10KW portable diesel generator. I won’t ask for more… :bigsmile:

…and you will need a fire fighter suit and gloves to hold it for more than 10 seconds.

KuoH

no way those are even cree XM-L those for sure are FAKE XM-L i got them before in some cheap lights

Looks like normal Xml emitters to me. Keep in mind oftentimes they are given old pictures showing xml, when the actual product has xml2 (sometimes not). Not something I’d gamble on if the minor difference means a lot to you.

i am not arguing but those in the pic are fakes look at the die it is small i am just advising, and maybe yes they will send a XM-L2 .

anyone get theirs in yet?

Here is another 10 LED light from DX
It also has no shelf, no good thermal path and the LED’s are not being driven with a lot of current.

The light in the OP also has no shelf, no good thermal path and the LED’s are not being driven with a lot of current.
It makes a lot of sense to NOT waste putting in actual XM-L2’s if their potential in not being utilized. I am not making excuses for the companies, just pointing out that these so called “SRK” lights are not even clones anymore. They are just cheap lights that sort of look like a SRK.

Texas? motto? can I hear OL?

pretty similar to this 9 LED light. I wouldn’t trust it. Bestfire soup can, I gave in.. (edit: fake XP-L's, see from post #22 on)

SB, how the heck did you find out what my next build was going to be??

OL? Yes, it all good o

Mine came in today anybody check the real lumens on this ?

It looks like real xmls but i could be wrong the picture is still a bit blurry

On the larger picture the leds are obvious fakes. The dome ‘circle’ surrounding the die like that hints at a smaller die size typical of LB XML look alike. We see these everywhere now, especially in SRK clones.

Please check the BLF special edition SRK project: