【New TLF WK03 Golden release】

It has a simple UI but not Anduril Simple UI.

Click On, Click Off
Hold cycles through L,M,H
It will memorize last used mode(L,M,H)
Hold from Off = Moonlight
Double Tap = Turbo
Triple Tap = Strobe

Edit: It also has 4 Click Lockout with momentary Moonlight when the button is held down in lockout.
It does Not have Ramping like the FC11 Group2 mode.

2 Thanks

Thanks buddy!

1 Thank

Well for basic UI that is a good no-nonsense UI.

3 Thanks

Does it have ramping?

No, it doesn’t have ramping.

Terry, what is the minimum batch for exclusive laser print / color combination?

Thanks

1 Thank

How much testing has Wurkkos done with these FET driven lights and a single 519A? With a higher drain cell turbo could damage the emitter. I bought one, but I plan to limit turbo usage.

1 Thank

German flashlight forum? Super cool (man?)

If this has the same driver as the sc18, I don’t believe turbo is dd.

I ordered one! (Through the AliExpress store.)

With a store coupon and a small ‘coins-discount’ it (only) costed € 20,63 (EU VAT/Tax included) and for that price I think it is great value for money: a unique color, 519A LED, (extra) magnetic tailcap and an included battery!

Looking forward to recieve it; I’m curious how the color will look in real life!

I ordered one for 20.66 €.
After a few minutes I get in my coin discount finder offer to purchase it for 16.86 € but I have already buy it for higher price :slight_smile:

Looks orange to me.
(Yes, I have calibrated monitor)
Mike

Well… Golden and orange lay not that far one from another. It may be just a matter of one’s imagination.

I can see it’s golden :nerd_face:

Then check your profiles. On my calibrated monitor it definitely appears “golden” (or a very yellow orange). :slight_smile:

Ordered for 17.18 GBP direct from Wurrkos website.
AliEx was going to be 20.11 GBP incl VAT

Chris ( UK)

By definition, something golden needs to look like gold. Does it look like gold?

LOL

Well Golden Showers isn’t exactly Gold colored but somehow
“Different Shades of Yellow or Orange Showers” just doesn’t roll off the tongue, or back, or wherever.
So we are stuck with Golden Showers. 100’s of Pron titles can’t be wrong.
McDonalds Golden arches aren’t exactly Golden either so there ya have it.

1 Thank

Something about this reply sounds gross.

2 Thanks

When I Google the RGB code that Wurkkos has provided, it does show up as ‘Gold (metallic)’. That doesn’t say much how it will actually look “in real life”, but at least the itention was to create a golden flashlight! :smile:

3 Thanks

I’m surprised nobody has reported having one in hand yet. I ordered direct from Wurkkos at the release, so don’t expect to see it for another 2 -3 weeks due to CNY, but it was offered on Amazon probably 24 hours later…for the same price. Hmfff. Unique enough to be worth the price for something I probably won’t use for anything other than a curio.