New to this. Waiting on lights...it's painful

Good point, I don’t need a drawer full of so-so lights…only can fit so much in my pocket at one time.

Hah yeah I dove head first. I think I got over the lust phase… slowing my roll now.

Sp31 pro came in , I love it especially the UI. Smooth ramping is a joy, let’s you adjust the button glow… etc. Candle mode is really nice to use indoors love that it shuts off after 30 mins and mimics a candle burning out at the end. I have a diffuser coming which should work well with this mode. I was hoping the flashlight would be a little brighter but the tint is neutral white which I like, Cri seems acceptable. It has decent throw with some good spill… overall a winner in my book.

Why buy from China when there is Banggood and sometimes Amazon has the same thing locally as well?

OMG…?

They had a deal which included free magnetic tail cap only available from the Sofirn website. Also I was able to get 5000k tint instead of 6500k from the us sellers.

Thought banggood was in China ?

it is but says they have us warehouse

This thread resonates.

I just received my first deep red light (D4V2), and I like it more than I thought. Another week and a D18 with deep red should be here. Another week…….

just reverse psychology being used to justify spending too much on a light . Buy the Bruit D-10 first .. a skill hunt headlamp and others that people here like before even considering throwing down for expensive . that way you'll be less likely to feel the need to defend spending too much on a light you can never upgrade / mod or fix .