New to your forum

Welcome aboard! When in doubt, please ask :wink:

You might still be an idiot but you’re welcome anyway.

Thanks for stopping by, LightVision1!

Howdy

Welcome to BLF

Welcome and beware, the update emails for threads you reacted in are easily clicked and just reading all the new stuff is very addictive :wink:

Welcome from Hawaii… Careful, it’s very addictive… spent lot’s of $$$ on lights, but it’s so fun lighting up the back yard!
Plus blowing the noobies minds with some high lumens from a pocket light! :bigsmile:

Hi.

Howdy!

Welcome!

There is a Givaway that you qualify to enter. Just post with the next light you would like to buy and you can win $10 to use on the mtnelectronics.com website. :slight_smile:

Glad you have found us!

Wow, I can’t believe so many Welcomes, that really makes a person feel at home, very kind for sure, Thank You all so much.
Some good warnings to boot, Yes indeed I can see myself spending a lot of money already and then a welcome by Kronological…
Oh boy I’ve already read some of your reviews and now you’ve given me a list,
Your reviews are fantastic and they are the hook for me and made me start looking for my wallet.
Thanks again everybody, you all are just wonderful…

As you’re going to discover, becoming a Flashahoic is great fun but it may limit the amount shown in your bank statement :wink: We’re an easy-going bunch here so jump in and have some fun becoming “Enlightened”.

Phil

You still can. There are spots still left but closing faster. Just post in the thread and you will get added. BTW..they are even better in person. ;)

As Tom says in that thread...you will get added to the list. When the lights become available you will get a PM with a code. ;)

Just be careful in that thread. If you look at the pics you find yourself ordering more than 1 set.

Welcome LightVision1. I live in the Tacoma area also. Lots of great knowledgable members here which will do things with light that will blow your mind. I'm looking at a part time job to support my addiction.

Well, just reply and maybe you can buy goodies to create your own superlight, because I am doing a little Give Away you can find it here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37416

Actually I’ve been so lucky, with suggestions from other members I was finally able thanks also to Krono to get in on both of the BLF X6-SE v2 & X5 GB & HAlll sets to boot, and now I’m going to go check out what you have going on, thank you for mentioning this, sounds great,
Thank You again… :slight_smile: