New to your forum

You still can. There are spots still left but closing faster. Just post in the thread and you will get added. BTW..they are even better in person. ;)

As Tom says in that thread...you will get added to the list. When the lights become available you will get a PM with a code. ;)

Just be careful in that thread. If you look at the pics you find yourself ordering more than 1 set.

Welcome LightVision1. I live in the Tacoma area also. Lots of great knowledgable members here which will do things with light that will blow your mind. I'm looking at a part time job to support my addiction.

Well, just reply and maybe you can buy goodies to create your own superlight, because I am doing a little Give Away you can find it here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37416

Actually I’ve been so lucky, with suggestions from other members I was finally able thanks also to Krono to get in on both of the BLF X6-SE v2 & X5 GB & HAlll sets to boot, and now I’m going to go check out what you have going on, thank you for mentioning this, sounds great,
Thank You again… :slight_smile: