NEW TrustFire TR-DF010 CREE XHP70 2 Models 1600LM Diving Flashlight $69.29 Shipped

The S15R Baton is a very small, powerful 280-lumen LED flashlight featuring an intelligent multi-function side switch and powered by an economical rechargeable AA battery. The S15R offers four brightness levels and a strobe mode. With its slim hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body, the pint-sized S15R is easy to keep on hand wherever you go. Stash one in your car, a pack, or wherever you might need a light, and with its included rechargeable lithium-ion battery and compact Micro-USB charging dock (Micro-Dok), you don’t have to worry about bulky chargers or special cables. Plus, you can charge your mobile device via the USB port at the same time as charging your light through the Micro-USB port. The S15R also features a power indicator located around the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it’s dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S15R as a hands-free convenient worklight, and attach it securely to the included charging base.

How to enter into the giveaway?

1. Comment below with 3 of your most liked flashlight products, better with the reasons for that you like them.
  2. If you do not have any liked flashlight products (That is impossible I think). Comment with your any suggestions on Tinywind’ products, webpages design or anything you think Tinywind need to know.
  3. 20 comments from different members needed to activate the giveaway.
  4. Tinywind will take out 1 Olight S15R Baton as the prizes.

*The winner will be picked by the random.org on June 12th, all members is qualified to enter into the giveaway before we announce the winner in the comment below

Thanks for the prize.

My entry is on the most liked flashlight products,

1. Solarforce/clone 18650 P60 hosts. I have multiple models. Always like the size and design and in my early days of buying LED torches it was my favourite design. The ability to swap out the P60 led module mode it an easy one to upgrade without the need to solder. I continue to use daily, the a Ultrafire 504 L2 stainless steel clone (Solarforce L2 clone). Nice design that is very effective. The Solarforce L2C looks a very nice product

2. LiIon Battery Chargers. Have a XTAR VC4 on order from Tinydeal. Have about 4 others of other brands/models that I’ve had for years and I am constantly charging batteries so it’s a very important device for me. I have a bad habit of constantly recharging batteries that are just in storage. Also do battery refresh on some far too often. I’m obsessed with optimising the charge :slight_smile:

3. Smaller mode compact EDC torches. These are the more compact torches I can easily carry around during my walks to and from work during winter(only part trip). I have multiple AA/14500 torches or smaller 18650’s (eg Convoy S2) and am constantly looking for exiting new models. The Olight S15R looks a nice product that I would definitely use as the brightness and size is ideal for my needs.

My most liked flashlight products (that I can not find):

-14mm diameter low profile (height 6mm or lower) silicon tailcaps (to make flashlights tailstand better) in special colours (I like to see red or yellow for once :-) ). The blue ones from Tinywind are not so useful btw because they lack a pillar on the inside.

-15mm 7135-based lineair drivers with Attiny13 MCU. They do not exist, I know, but they should! And the NANJG-18 driver, out of production for years now, but they should be back.

-high CRI (90+) leds: Nichia 219, Osram Oslon Square, Cree XM-L2 5700K 90CRI

Most liked flashlight products:

- My old Mini Maglights AA. They were far ahead of the competition back in the eighties

- My Nitecore P12 for being a great allrounder, just a Little too big to carry as an EDC

- All small fun zoomers. Fits in your pocket and throws and floods good enough for most situations

I didn’t know whether you meant any personal flashlights we currently like; or specific selections from your TinyWind products.
Therefore I have chosen items below to demonstrate what I would likely purchase from your store’s EDC collection. They are by no means endorsements or even my own all-time favorites, but rather just what I would choose for a next buy from your store…

• Trustfire Mini-05 / Mini-03:
    Stainless steel, well built and small twisty lights. 16340 (05) or 10440 (03) support. Latest generation LEDs - XML2 (05) and XPG2 (03).
  • Olight S10R Baton:
    Quality construction, high output. Small for EDC - no wasted space. Battery indicator on switch. Improved low-profile side-switch over older model. Includes required RCR123A/16340 battery and USB charging stand.
  • RoMiSen RC-3114:
    Two emitters in small 18650 tube light. One latest generation CREE led and one UV/Purple. Seems to be suitable for checking bank-notes are genuine. Perhaps could use UV for checking for cleanliness or stains(!) i.e. in hotels.

Thanks for the competition. Stay shining,
Hirshy

My most liked flashlight products:
  1. D.Q.G Tiny AA - my first proper EDC light that packed with decent amount of power in a nice little packed.
  2. YingDing 2x XM-L2 headlamp - you will be amazed by the amount of power, thrown out from a 4.5cm block of light which only cost $24.
  3. Nitecore EC4S - I like slick and modern design very much. Moreover, 2x 18650 MT-G2 light is rather rare in flashlight market. I have been saving for this puppy since it was announced.

My most liked flashlight products:

- Fenix PD40: MT-G2 and only one battery

- DQG Fairy: A “small giant” on keychain

• Olight S30 TI: My desired 18650 EDC

Thanks ,Tinywind, for another great offer on your side :D!

My favourites from your store would be these lights:

1)My favourite is Xtar H2 headlamp, I love it because it comes with white and red LED and has good user interface. The only downside - you dont have Xtar H1 in stock :D!

2)Olight S15R Baton - good looking light with decent mode selection and like the idea of magnetic base with built in charging port for charging with dock.

3)Olight ST25 Baton - like that it takes 2xAA batteries and has up to 550 lumens output, thats alot for AA powered light. I wonder how long can it sustain maximum output though!

I wish you offered more knives and multi tools from Ganzo, Sanrenmu, Enlan/Bee, Navy, Tekut, there are no pliers based multi tools in your store, even though you had Ultrafire multi tool on sale?
http://www.tinywind.com/ultrafire-knife-pliers-compact-survival-hiking-camping-multi-tool-p-13284.html

My favorite flashlight products at Tinywind.com:

1) Olight S20R Baton

2) Olight S15R Baton

3) Olight SR52

My short list of favorites is:

1. Solarforce L2T (there’s also good choice of other Solarforce products).
Solarforce hosts are very good quality. I’m using L2P for past 2 years and it never failed me.

2. XTAR VC4
I have only 2 bay VP1 and 4 bay Opus Ni-Mh charger but universal chargers like XTAR VC4 are much more versatile.

3. I like this promotions you’re doing, It’s getting my attention. I registered on you site and I’ll be buying something for sure :slight_smile:

My current favorite lights are:

1. Solarforce L2T host + Vinz’s drop in (I finally got myself a L2T from you. Thank you!)
2. Olight S20R
3. Nitecore P12.

TinyWind is having a great start I believe. My suggestion to you is to periodically share discount codes with BLF for popular and new premium lights for example now nitecore MH20, EC4, or the possible EC4S (with MTG2) are good items to draw attention.

My favorites would be:

- Olight s20 - great EDC

- Convoy L4 - Like the looks and feel of it. Serves me well as general purpose/thrower light.

• Thrunite TiS - just what I need from a key-chain light

1. I really the SkyRay/fandyfire G36
2. You should carry more name-brand batteries like panasonic, samsung, and LG
3. you should carry more empty hosts for us to build with.

My favorite lights at Tinywind.com would be :

Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition

Solarforce S2200

Olight S15 Baton.

Thanks for the giveaway, tinywind.com! :)

My three most liked flashlight products at Tinywind are:

Klarus ST2C

Klarus RS18

Klarus RS11

I like these lights:

Ultrafire V10
SF L2P
Olight S15R

Thanks!

hi

i like this from tinywind.com

Solarforce L2C Carbon Fiber

Olight M2X-UT Javelot

XTAR VC4

thanks

My favorite dlashlights, seold bey tinywind:

Fenix TK35: Solid, bright, good quality.
Solarforce L2C: It looks awesome :)
Soshine 14500 - good quality and price

Thanks for the giveaway Tinywind. Here are my favorite lights that you carry.

CREE U2 LED 5 Mode 1000 Lumens 3.7V-7.4V 18650/CR123A Flashlight Grey
SKU:TW14491

TrustFire Z6 CREE T6 LED 5 Mode 1000 Lumens 1x18650 Zoomable Focus Flashlight Black
SKU:TW14426

Hugsby XP-2 CREE XP-E 100lm Pocket Flashlight Black
SKU:TW13536

Klarus - one of the most underrated lights around
Fenix
Olight