NEW TrustFire TR-DF010 CREE XHP70 2 Models 1600LM Diving Flashlight $69.29 Shipped

Thanks for the giveaway, tinywind.com! :)

My three most liked flashlight products at Tinywind are:

Klarus ST2C

Klarus RS18

Klarus RS11

I like these lights:

Ultrafire V10
SF L2P
Olight S15R

Thanks!

hi

i like this from tinywind.com

Solarforce L2C Carbon Fiber

Olight M2X-UT Javelot

XTAR VC4

thanks

My favorite dlashlights, seold bey tinywind:

Fenix TK35: Solid, bright, good quality.
Solarforce L2C: It looks awesome :)
Soshine 14500 - good quality and price

Thanks for the giveaway Tinywind. Here are my favorite lights that you carry.

CREE U2 LED 5 Mode 1000 Lumens 3.7V-7.4V 18650/CR123A Flashlight Grey
SKU:TW14491

TrustFire Z6 CREE T6 LED 5 Mode 1000 Lumens 1x18650 Zoomable Focus Flashlight Black
SKU:TW14426

Hugsby XP-2 CREE XP-E 100lm Pocket Flashlight Black
SKU:TW13536

Klarus - one of the most underrated lights around
Fenix
Olight

Favorite lights at TinyWind.
Solarforce L2T, great quality
Solaforce L2C, great quality, classy
Olight Javelot. compact thrower

1. Fenix E35 Ultimate Edition. Good EDC with hign burst mode and tail-standing.

2. Olight SR52. Compact powerful search light. Rechargeable with good run times.

3. Olight M3X. Simple UI, great thrower and nice design.

Hi Hirshy, you do not need to comment the flashlight products from our store, we Tinywind just want to know more about your favorites and would like to offer more choices for you all in future.

Thanks for your entering into the giveaway!

My favorite Lights are FenixTK61- Jax X6 Hunter- Courui D01. Very nice site you have there Tiny Winds nicest I have seen so far! Oh and the Ace Beam X60 too!

I like Armytek, Eagletac and Nitecore flashlights.

1.Sunwayman V11R (EDC, bedside light)

(with extender, the easiest AA flashlight in use. tail switch for Complete off, and magnetic control ring for brightness control, thats the easiest UI as possible. In pitch dark, by feel you will know what output it is.

2. Acebeam K40M (2-handed operation, powerful)

Magnetic control ring, powerful, and has a good throw for it as well.

3. DQG tiny 26650 (For a special day out, long runtime)

Fits in your pockets, and because it runs of 26650 it is able to maintain a very very long runtime in lowest mode.

suggestions for the website: please add an Option to search by battery type?

And please add some Sunwayman flashlights, and some Titanium lights ;)

1. Armytek Wizard Pro V2 (Warm) - Build quality is top-notch, great tint/beam pattern, excellent runtime, and comes with 10 years full warranty.
2. Olight S30 - Just a bit larger than S20R, with more robust design (bigger wire / bigger copper star / integrated head …)
3. JAX mini C8 host - This is my favourite single 18650 host. I’ve never like the regular C8, but this host feels really good in hand. It has JAX’s quality which is better than 20+ of my Convoy or EE.

1. Fenix E05. It’s still on my keychain, even though there are new more powerfull options. I just love the wall of light that TIR produces.
2. Convoy S2+. Nice quality, easy to mod, just love it with a TIR installed (you get the trend).
3. Skilhunt H02. My first (and only) headlamp, comfortable soft straps, good mode spacing, nice floody light (TIR, again), not too heavy.

Hi ChibiM, thanks for your entering into the giveaway and suggestions. About the battery search by battery type, I added it on the “Color” filter, if you mean that.

Hi se7en, thanks for your entering into our latest giveaway. And glad to hear that you like the product received from us Tinywind.

Good luck to you!

Hi smaller lights, thanks for your entering the giveaway. I guess that you have not receive the packages as they were delivered with unregistered airmail which usually takes longer time than registered airmail. You may receive them on late July.

If you would like to Group Buy the 100 sets of Fenix UC30, sorry for we can not offer the price of $29.99 each. $39.99 (shipping included, tracking included) is our best offer.

Hi BLF members, may I have your attention here? Few persons entered into the giveaway.

1. Rolz
  2. djozz
  3. Ormbett
  4. ahirshy
  5. freeme
  6. antiparanoico
  7. vēer
  8. JohnnyMac
  9. can
  10. Noki
  11. sesgum
  12. Pregulla
  13. pilotdog68
  14. Alcius
  15. raccoon city
  16. MG
  17. se7en
  18. xxx
  19. Buwuve
  20. Jubeldum
  21. tatasal
  22. southland
  23. Aardvark
  24. KawiBoy1428
  25. crazylite
  26. ChibiM
  27. syracuse
  28. xelario
  29. smaller lights

So Tinywind would delay the giveaway until June 16th.

Could you help to share the giveaway with more of your friends?

*The winner will be picked by the random.org and announced on June 16th, all members is qualified to enter into the giveaway before we announce the winner in the comment below.

We are waiting for your!!!

Klarus p2a

Most Olights

acebeam k40m

Thanks,

Marc

Share with more people so that it reduces our own chances of winning? ... Sure let me just do that right now for you! ...

All done