New version of C8s, need 30 reviewers in the US!!!

Put some ’tussin on it… I mean… put some thermal grease on it.

Are you still in need of reviewers?

Thorfire must’ve listened to what Old Lumens said about the small hole that was right under the centre of the mcpcb as it wasn’t there on my C8s which was supplied a couple of month’s ago, Old Lumens did the review last October. :slight_smile:

glad they responded to you - dead silence to most of us, it seems……

I guess they got enough review requests already… and too many of the same review on the same forum seems a bit too repetitive anyways. I mean it’s a C8… does it even need a review? maybe over amazon, but here at BLF I doubt so. Some people here can fully assemble a C8 with their eyes closed. :laughing:

maybe so: in which case, why ask? just rude not to reply, and makes people mildly frustrated - not the best attitude to marketing……

Social media 101 - if you engage your audience in a conversation, be prepared to reply……

I pm’ed them 3days ago, No reply.

Good call.

There is still a small divot in the integrated shelf under the mcpcb of the newest ThorFire C8s. It’s not a big deal imo, but I haven’t done testing, nor have I seen testing on it to determine the actual effect. Certainly something that could be fixed in the future though.

A recessed divot is acceptable, but a protruding bump will affect performance because the star won’t seat as well. These are turned on a lathe, and lathe facing tools will leave a small mark in the center unless it is programmed out. The way around this center mark is to make the tool travel beyond the center line of the part to an extent. The contact point of the radius of the carbide insert needs to travel beyond the center point of the part or there will be a bump. When contact point of the radius of the tool goes beyond this center point it is not cutting any longer because the part is spinning in the wrong direction relative to the cutting edge, but it is necessary to ensure that the bump is removed.

Hi guys, sorry for writing back late. Since I posted this review information, I received way too many messages, so I just pm’d back the first 30 people who messaged me. And to the rest of you guys who didn’t get my message, I’m truly sorry that I didn’t write you back.

About whether with-pill version’s better or without-pill version’s better, hmmmm I also received a lot of message from BLF member and also our customers, some people like it, and some people don’t. So I think we will keep this version for now. Once we have any update, I will let you guys know.

If you have any other questions on our product, please pm me.

Thanks, have a good day.

How about a 2 or 3 or 4 *AA light?