new version of JAXMAN X6 Hunter

I’d prefer a comparison between the Sofirn SP70 (which is said to be a lot cheaper)

Is it a one piece head? :+1: (Can’t read Chinese/Cantonese) I’m hoping…praying… :smiley:

Not that I’m a big fan of Jaxman lights…

Finally he did it, wow, nice,
Keep in mind the owner of Jaxman gets stuck behind the great firewall of China so he really has trouble just posting here.

Yes fin-less is even better if Jaxman can offer it. I plan to put more stuff inside (and recreate the fins myself later). Something like enclosed zoom mechanism.

- Clemence

I believe the mandarin next to the EN means the same. I think its a one piece head judging from the symmetry of the flats. There’s also a picture showing its shelf:

This is also why I want the fin-less version. Imagine what you can do with such thick aluminum chunk in the head!

- Clemence

Has that light been released?

One piece head…Yep…. I’m getting at least one…… is that a 32mm mcpcb…

Measuring by the XHP70.2 (7mm x 7mm) in the picture it must be 24mm-25mm

- Clemence

the text in the image says 30mm for whatever that is worth

I wish someone would review this. I’m the BLF’er who emailed him, haha.

The 3 cut outs for the tail switch, nice silicone flat ring, SMO reflector, integrated shelf. It’s a huge upgrade from the previous.

My question is the SMO reflector. I initially assumed it was the same as the L6 and S70S but it appears a bit different from this image. You can see some inner cutouts at the base of the reflector. I want to know what this does for the throw and if any donut exists.

30mm DTP MCPCB…? Typo.? Picture above says 30mm mcpcb, I think typo…
Almost certain that the old hunter version used 32mm mcpcb I think I used the Maxtoch 32mm x 1.6mm with the last old version of this light,

- Clemence

Thank you Clemence, that is interesting,

Wow, looks nice!

No idea what I’d do with it, but I still want one, just to have. :smiley:

hi dear guys, I am late…just one day after the topic was posted.
I found many questions asked by guys, while all have been answered by other guys, and, All are correct!

And is there any other question? :smiley:

the UI is: H M L, with memory. and a hidden fast strobe—-realized by double click fastly.

hi Clemence, to be frankly, I dont know how to set the coupons…. really.
so I have to pay the discount via my Paypal money separately.

That is to say, buy it directly in AE, and I will transfer 10 usd via Paypal after the deal between us.

So it will be some trouble for the guys who did not have a Paypal account, or cant receive Paypal transfer.

I want send the lights via faster express. I caculated generally, it is about need 20 USD to pay the shipping fees.

hi I never consider this…. I think it will not support…
why to support?

X1 now is updated to X1s generation, X1 will be used to produce fishing light, blue lights.

Thanks for the clarification Jax. Whats the max voltage the driver can take? I’m thinking to power it with 12V car battery.

- Clemence