new version Solarforce L2M - quick preview

How do you like that XT-E? Is it bright?

Foy

My SF L2M "Tactical" Twins running XM-L dropins and 18650s:

I actually like how bright it is. It is not overpowering stupid bright but very usefull. It has the multi color hot spot. But at distance its not really noticeable. I have the OP reflector and it throws pretty good and is also floody. Still has pright hotspot.
I like it very much and thinking of doing some other lights with xt-e’s.
Posted with iphone.

So I have a question on L2M Minis. I have two from Solarforce. One is the new (?) L2M with the extension removed and a standing tail cap added. The second is also the new L2M with a standing tail cap and I put the L2T head with a flat black bezel. I’m using a Solarforce XM-L2 in one and an older Solarforce ITC XM-L in the other. Both are powered by Xtar 18350 batteries. But now I have the L2M mini fever. I like these minis because the are so small yet have a huge amount of light. So whenever I walk around there is a Mini in my pocket.

But I want more. I saw a light silver version on the LightMalls website. It doesn’t look like it is really made by Solarforce and I am worried that the tail switch and drop in are not high quality but I’m seriously thinking of buying one. Does anyone have one of these LightMalls L2M Minis? Are they any good? Has anyone owned one for a while? Does it hold up? Is anyone else offering a better version of the Solarforce L2M Mini? I see one on Kaidomain but I think it is simply the LightMall version that Kaidomain bought and marked up.