NEW Xtar H1-H2-WK40-WK41-WK42 Arriving today

Do you sell any Keepower 16340 that fit the H2?

Madekov

Thanks for the information. I’m sorry not to be able to buy in your store. But I live in Spain and you can not send them.
Regards.

I have the Xtar 16340, They better fit LOL :smiley:

No problem, Can’t ship batteries international from the USA, Contact Keepower and see who can ship to Spain.

OK, Ill order some from you. .............and maybe that WK21 I have been eyeballing!

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I just want to say thanks to Madecov at MD-Lightsource. I ordered an XTAR WK41 from him. With the discount code, it was the lowest price I could find, plus there was no shipping cost to Canada. I ordered it online around 3am and I was shocked to get an email saying it was shipped out that morning.
The light was packaged in 2 bubble wrapped envelopes, and should be able to withstand anything the mail man can throw at it.
The XTAR WK41 is a nicely built light. Very smooth threads on the head. Also, I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere, but you can easily remove the front bezel, glass, and reflector. A great light for the modders out there. There are only a couple things I would change.

1. Make the button a bit easier to press. It is a bit small.
  2. The hold for 1.5 seconds to turn off is a bit inconvenient.
    Not the brightest light out there, but definitely a handsome light to have for the collection or to gift.
    I will definitely buy from MD-Lightsource again. I only wish they add a few more manufacturers to their line-up.
    Thanks again Madecov.

I have been using protected AW14500’s in mine w/out a problem.Hope this helps!-Rick

Your more than welcome and thank you for the order.

do you have a current coupon code?

As a small player I can’t really stock everything. I have decided to stock items were I can provide better service and warranty parts. I would rather stock one or two manufacturers that I can develop a relationship with than just a few pieces from many manufacturers.