Newbie: Advice please re: Astrolux FT03S OR Haikelite HK04 9000lumens OR Haikelite HK04 5000 lumens

You will need a new charger…capable of charging diff types of batteries.Unless the light you purchased comes with built in charging port (type C)

To charge batts such as 18650/26650/21700 these…

I dun think there is a flashlight that can actually fit both your requirement.

I read it as your requirement : A flooder tat can light up bout 800m ~ 1km distance.

Mayb you can consider 2 diff type of lights?

A flooder light also depends where you shine at, if its wif trees, u will be amazed, bcos lights shine infront of you 360° , so u see more…if its empty land, flooder may dissapoint you, the empty space does not hv much to reflect back lights to your eyes.But you will see the band lighted up.

For thrower, there R many good choices, believe u will really need a good one to actually shine to “search” intruders so many metres away…i guess, a good thrower wif wide fat beam is your best bet.

Cheers.

I know this is above your stated budget, but just for perspective, in addition to everyone’s excellent guidance here and all of whom know more than me, the acebeam k30gt seems to be a great size, spill and throw with the sbt90 emitter.

Hi All

I just wanted to sincerely thank you all for the excellent help and advice.