I’m rather new in the flashlight game and I’m looking for my “Perfect EDC” Flashlight and was wondering if you guys could help.
My perfect light would need a tail cap switch and on-board magnetic charging BUT can using batteries that allow charging with micro USB like the
(Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 Battery).
Currently looking at the Olight M2R Warrior (Regular Version) since I heard it can use regular 18650 batteries which is rare for olight lol
I wish the new Warrior mini could use any 18650 since its more my ideal size light.
As such my questions are the following:
1) Can the Warrior Mini use the (Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 Battery)?
2) if not, has anyone figured out an alternative solution for the proprietary olight battery problem yet? Maybe like an adapter sleeve or something?
Shame cause I really like the warrior mini otherwise.
3) Olight M2R Warrior - Can this flashlight use the Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 Battery without a lost in Lumens and Runtime?
4) if yes, can it still charge it magnetically?
5) Can the Olight M2R Warrior access instant turbo from the side switch? Cause unlike the pro version I heard the tail switch only allows momentary turbo right?
Ps: I’m open to any brand that fit those criteria mentioned above in the 16340 and 18650 battery range, with flashlight size being the smaller the better.
Thanks in advance for the help guys, much appreciated.