Next level aux lights

ok, I am not actually sure what I read/saw - but it looks amazing. congrats.

Awesome result! And those tiny wire problems would drive me crazy, I have ditched projects for less trouble than that :person_facepalming:

Amazing. I too put off tiny soldering projects (for months!) because I hate it.

Wow this is very impressive work!

That belongs in the BLF museum

I think Ol’ Lumens would be mighty complimentary of this fine craftsmanship and ingenuity. :+1: :beer:

Truly spectacular!

My jaw literally dropped when I realized what you’d managed here. Genuine art.

Bit early for the contest this year :wink:

In all seriousness, one heck of an impressive build. Now just never open it again for fear of messing something up, right?

What is going to be the main type of led emitter? Cool job, I too saw those clippers and thought they would make great hosts. Over my head though. But I’ve just ordered a Queko soldering iron to start with some basics.

WoW :+1:

Regards Xandre

On a side note I have one of these very cheap vintage hair trimmer they are incredibly good and powerful but they use cheap noname battery and you can’t use regular 18650 inside because its too long.

This is fantastic...nice work!!

Oh, that makes me feel at least a little better :blush:

Thanks nottawhack. May he RIP.

I can tell you speak from experience :face_with_monocle: The head is glued to the body :smiley:

Main leds (triple) are XPG 3300K 90CRI. Good luck with your modding journey, just beware there will be setbacks, everyone gets them :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks for all the positive comments, cheers :beer: :beer:

On my L6 I had a damaged solder pad on the switch PCB and swore I’d never open the thing again for fear of damaging that. Well, eventually I went to flash Anduril on the thing, and sure enough the last little bit of that solder pad came flying off.

I’ve got new switch MCPCBs, just gotta get around to replacing it now…

Good job, it looks amazing! :slight_smile: :beer:

That truly is next level, PP. Very impressive. I can only imagine how tedious it was to get everything to fit together just right. I especially hate working with that tiny wire and hooking up those aux LEDs. I had a project earlier this year that the aux LED wiring would have had me pulling my hair out… if I had hair to pull out! :disappointed:

That is way over the top - Congrats that's EXCELLENT WORK !!!

I can only dream of doing something that exotic. Definitely up there at the very top for work of art.

An amazing mod pinkpanda3310! Very nice transformation of a cool looking hair clipper. :+1:

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I forgot I wasgoing to post more pics. This light is now for sale over at cpf.

Wow :open_mouth:
Now that is thinking outside the box :wink:
You are consistently Amazing us pinkpanda3310 with new ideas. :sunglasses: