these are the lights i already have

UltraFire KH-T60 HA-II
Ultrafire 7XT6
Courui D01
Nitefighter F30B
Warsun CT9T
sk68

I want a good 3000+ lumen that kan light Every thing at 800m and more
i know the Olight M3XS-UT Javelot is everybody’s favorit at the moment but i’m guessing ( dont have any info to back that up)
that the shot spot isnt big enough to see something at 1km.

why i want the 3000+ lumens ? just like i said i want to see clearly whats ahead otherwise i could buy a laser en call it a day
and the t6 led are realy nice but i want something stronger of its possible
The courui is miles away to call it a bright trower.

so i’m looking for a light that throws 800m or more :bigsmile: with a very nice hot spot.

i’m going crazy becaus there are so many light’s out there but no hard claims of the light doing what the manufacturer claims to do

so it would be nice if someone could put me on the right track.

Kind regards

Rick

Join the Lumintop SD75 pre sale GB! USD $149 4000 LUMENS rated 700m beam but further when dedomed :wink:

Not going to be many options with 800+ meters and 3000 lumens without modding. The SD75 is a good suggestion.

TM16 would also fit i think

Thanks for the tips guys
Reading alot of reviews . So many choices.
Too bad there arent a few good reviews about the SD75 I’ll take my time and going to read some more before i decide.

Take your time… This isn’t a come rial site pressuring you to get one hehe

What do you want to see at 1km away? Can you see it well in daylight? If not, then no torch will do better.

This is just over your price range by $11USD, just under lumens by 100lm, just under throw range by 110m. But the light is easy to resistor mod for more output.

nice tip !

got a question about the TM16 and the TK75 ,

how are the shallow reflectors getting almost as much trhow as a deep reflector ?

My brain is melting of all the info and reviews xD !

The throw is the same because the diameters are the same, but a shallow reflector will have more spill and a smaller hotspot.

Tm16 and tk75’s reflectors are not shallow at all!! And even with 4 small diameter reflectors it compensates the throw with the amount of light produced.

I guess shallow/deep is a matter of perspective. Compared to a flooder with 9, 12, 15, 18, 20 emitters, the TK75 reflectors are deep. Compared to lights that throw more like the TR-J19, DST, etc, they are more swallow.

Diameter has more influence on throw than reflector depth. I prefer shallow reflectors because the spill helps me see in the the near field. Helps me see where I am stepping without having to bring the hot spot down.