Nichia 219B vs 219C

I tried to remove TIR optic but it is not easy. It is so tight that I can’t pull it out. I didn’t want to broke it. Time ago I do that with my IF25A and broke one legs of it. I don’t know exactly numbers when calculate that DUV from screenshot. So I make another measurement at low level output with coordinates x=0.3491 and y=0.3505

Try to glue a tape over the optic and pull it out with care.

> coordinates x=0.3491 and y=0.3505

looks good:

Tint DUV = –0.0022

I managed to remove the TIR optics and they are definitely Nichia 219C

Which type of minus green filter you use. I maybe want to try it with green SST20 in Sofirn IF25.

congrats
so now that you know they are 219c… I wonder if we trust the Opple DUV value, or if it might have underestimated?

also, higher output levels will have lower DUV…

here is info about Lee Filters effect on Tint DUV, thanks to maukka:
pic is a link
note each filter lowers DUV by about –0.0040… I would suggest you use the lightest one… minus 1/8

and there is a high temperature version of the filters… the lightest is Zircon 805

Zircon 805: light transmission 86.6% (iow 13% lumen loss)
equivalent to
Lee 279 -Eighth minus green : 87.2%

With my eyes I can’t see any green tint at all so I think Oplle is accurate enough. Yes it will be best to test with spectrometer but I didn’t have. I want to have one but they are to expensive for me just to test some leds for my hobby.

without buying a spectrometer…

if you have an sw45k, and compare it to the 219c side by side, you may see a difference

and you could measure the DUV of the sw45k, for comparison reference…

In any case Im glad youre happy with the Tint of the 219c in your light, and its good that you have an opple, so you can begin to compare some of your other LEDs DUV to each other

fwiw, I just measured a light with 3000k 219c and the Opple Tint DUV came out to –0.0010…
this suggests to me that my meter reads about 0.0020 lower than maukkas, since his 3000k 219c measured DUV 0.0007

pic links to maukkas data

and of course, LEDs also vary

enjoy!