Nightwatch the brand

Hi,
I can’t seem to find information about the brand Nightwatch. Can you guys point me to where to read, or share your thoughts on this brand, and how it is compared to Convoy?

Also, I just saw a post on a Nightwatch NI40, but so far, I can’t find a review with run time. Any thoughts on the light?

NI40 is able to dissipate heat faster than majority lights of 2000lm class.

https://www.1thedeals.com/product/nightwatch-ni40-stalker-sst40-2400lm-xhp50-2-3800lm-dedomed-26650-flashlight/

Thanks guys!

These threads only show review of Nightwatch lights. They don’t discuss the brand Nightwatch. Where can I find that information?

What do you want to know in particular about the brand?

Where it’s from, its website, general review on quality, service, etc. compared to Convoy, or Astrolux/Mateminco.

If you are referring to a Nightwatch factory, I very much doubt that there is one.
This is a “young” brand, that has not been atound very long (AFAIK).
That means you probably are better of in comparing things to a movie production.

I know that things a more complicated than this but generally a producer puts together:
the writer, the director, the stars, the extra’s, the catering, the camera crew, the sound crew, et cetera.
Apart from the stars they all get payed a fixed fee/salary. The financial profit/loss is for the producer.

Most young brands start with an idea. And a name for a brand.
Then someone goes looking for a designer, a machine shop, an anodising shop, an assembly crew, parts, packing, and maybe even a lady with a telephone. Here also: the guy with the idea takes the profit/loss.

It takes many models before the guy with the idea has saved enough to buy his own machine shop, et cetera.
To unite all skills and actions under one roof. But maybe things are less dramatic than I have written above.
Sometimes a well-known brand launches a new brand because they are hoping for new markets to open up.

I see. I ask because I can’t find its website. I assume Neal from Neal’s Gadgets is the owner? Or is he a distributor?

Convoy official website, according to what I read here, is on aliexpress, by Simon. This is something I tried to look for from Nightwatch, just didn’t realize it’s such a new brand.

Thanks for the explanation!