NITECORE 4-Slot Battery Charger $ 11.9 Free Shipping @ dd4.com

From the photos, it is the V2 version. The yellow label and the longer Plus terminals.

Appears to be V2 anyhow. Don't know what would really come, but MRsDNF should be able to tell us, when he gets his.

Thanks for clarification and hope MRsDNF gets the one in the photos.

LOL, This is a New Summer.

Have a good day.

Best regards,
Summer from DD4.COM

This is the New version of I4.

Best regards,
Summer from DD4.COM

I hope it’s Version 2 as well as I just purchased one. Noticed on their site that they also have the Jacob a60 which I didnt think was available anymore.

http://www.dd4.com/goods/Jacob-A60-Cree-Q5-3Mode-310LM-White-LED-Flashlight-Torch-w-Strap-Black-118650_667.html

Sorry I don’t know what’s V2. I can’t answer this one.

Best regards,
Summer from DD4.COM

Note that the “2014 New Version” is newer than — and different from — the “Version 2”

Look for metal rails under the sliders:

Quiting from the review — where you will find answers to your questions:

Anyone else getting prices in Canadian dollars CA$ (who aren’t located in Canada)?

DD4, your site needs a flashlight section. I don’t see one.

You got me all excited.

Look closely. - It says Out Of Stock:-(

-Chuck

Thanks Summer. The two chargers I ordered on the 8.8.15 have arrived today with the Australian plugs as requested.

I'm trying to order two more chargers but before I get to place order l get a message saying missing parameters and my shopping cart is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi,
Could you please let me know what exactly it is saying?

Best regards,
Summer

I get through to the shipping method in checkout and leave a note to say to ship the chargers with Australian plugs in the add remark box click on continue comes up with the place order box which I click on and get this message.

System Information

Missing Parameters

Go Back

When I go back my shopping cart is empty.

I should add that my DD4 account I made with the last order will no longer work. I am using my Aurabuy account log in details.

It is newer than v2 thanks for sharing found reviews of it

NiteCore Intellicharger i4 2014:
http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20Nitecore%20Intellicharger%20i4%20UK.html

NiteCore Intellicharger i4 V2:
http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20SysMax%20i4%20V2%20UK.html

I think DD4 is like AE, it's a website that has a lot of sellers (stores).

It still shows that its available at that price.
Is that original or fake :D?

I have no reason to believe the ones I received were fakes. I4 chargers that is.

Just wanna share a quick review on this product purchased from dd4.com.

I placed my order on the 10 August and on the 14, I received an email notification that my order has been posted via China Post with tracking number.
At US$11.90 including free registered post, I doubt you can find it cheaper anywhere else.
Received the parcel on the 24 August, i.e. 10 days including the weekend for postage to Malaysia, which is not bad.
The box containing the charger is posted inside a white padded envelope and I’m glad to say that the item is very much original, with Nitecore’s security scratch seal on the box. It is the v2014 as shown on the box.

Inside the box, other than the charger are the user manual in English, warranty card and power plug. I forgot to specify what type of power plug I would like with the charger and I was very pleased that the power socket included with the charger is the 3-pin UK plug that we used here in Malaysia and Singapore. Another thumbs up for dd4.com for their excellent service.

For the operating part, I have been using the first generation Nitecore’s own i2 charger for the past 3-4 years and I can say that it’s is very much a straight forward and easy to use charger. This charger definitely fits the profile of a plug-and-play charger. Just plug the power socket, switch on the plug, insert the battery and you good to go.
Once you switch on the plug, the blue LED on the top right corner of the charger will light up.
For my first usage, I used the longest 18650 batteries that I have, the Panasonic-based NCR18650B cells, with protection circuit and button-top. I’m glad to say the charger can easily accept this battery, maybe with another 1 or 2mm more to play.
The spring slider is also of the high quality, with no wobble like those found on cheap no-brand chargers.
The 3 LEDs above the individual slots will blink accordingly showing the charged capacity of each cell.

The only negative comment that I can think of is that the output current is on the low side, i.e. 0.375A for all 4 slots or 0.75A for 2 slots when some other rival chargers can easily charge at 0.5A for all 4 slots or 1A for 2 slots, with some newer chargers can go up to 2A fo 2 slots.
But then, at US$11.90 including free registered postage, I don’t think you can find more value for money chargers out there.

p/s: My apologies if the images are of the large size as I posted my review from iPad

Thanks for review ;)!

Back when i4 v2 was all the rage from Dino Direct, it had the same slow charging currents and mine also tended to overcharge AAA batteries as well as couple of times some AA’s too!

Will pass on this one then, too slow.

I’ve an Opus BT 3100 on order as well as Xtar VC4 that can easily charge up to 2A and 1A respectively when charging 18650 cells using 2 slots.
But these 2 are advanced chargers and they cost me about triple and double this charger.
For me, this charger is recommended for beginners and to those that can get used to the slow charging rate.

I receive mine today. First time using DD4.com and must say impressed with delivery. I am still waiting orders from Gearbest and Bangood ordered 2 weeks before this charger, so thumbs up to DD4.
Item packed well and seems to be original. Received the Australian plug as requested, so they read the notes on the order. So much easier with this plug as my first version i4 needs an adapter.
Has the steel sliders which work much better than the first version which can be difficult to slide.
Popped in 4 Panasonics and charged no problems.
I am not overly concerned with the output. Happy to plug and play and let it do it’s stuff.
Over all, happy with the purchase and the price was too good to miss :slight_smile: