Nitecore EA11, EC21 coupon: closed

Hello everyone.
Just bought an EA11 with the group buy code. Just don’t tell my wife, ok? She’s more that happy with her infinite number of sk68 clones that lays all around the house. And the ten or fifteen or twenty or so other kinds of flashlights I’ve got.
(damn, how do you hide spending all too much money on flashlights, guys?)

Already waiting impatiently for my new toy :slight_smile:

Also; +1 interest in a MH20 gb!

You are not alone in that predicament. Haha!

Easy...the x-wife does not live here

haha!, or you may ask how many pairs of shoes does she has…

Noted! :slight_smile:

Now… about that MH20…. J)

+1

A few EA11 left……to know the code, just send me a pm, no need to post here. :beer: :zipper_mouth_face: 8)

Edit: new stocks available! :wink: :beer:

I caved and finally bought one.

Think this will be my new EDC

The 14500 option’s output will shock you, guaranteed! (plus a really nice UI) I had that feeling when when I first had my dual-voltage ET D25A too. I lost it because the holster was a ‘snap-on’-type, but this EA11’s standard holster is velcro-fastened, much secure for EDC. :slight_smile:

I own the EC21 so assume the UI will be the same.
I like the fact that depending on how you turn it on it will turn on in either lowest or highest setting.

But for EDC I use 14500/AA lights so I think this will be a great new EDC yeah.

Hi tatasal,

Please PM price, thanks.

Please send PM thanks

Got my EA11s today with the brand-new IMR 14500s doing the discharge capacity test just to make sure of its ‘health’ out-of-the-box. (pictured together with my Sanyo 14500, still in the Charge mode.) When all charging is done, I will load the IMR and Sanyo and observe if there is indeed a visual difference in the ‘turbo mode’.

!!

I got mine last week.
The NI14500A comes in a separate shipment, still on way.

My package still “stranded” in post office for a week.
I will visit it tomorrow to see what went wrong :smiley:

An idea for the your next GB, how about a headlamp??
A quality product but at an affordable GB price. What do you think?

That’s something to consider guys, and finding a good value-for-money product is always my priority

That would be a great idea, preferably with a Nichia 219 (or 3).

Headlamp would be nice, even if there is one on sale right now, I would like to see some AA enabled quality hl on sale :)!

I got the NI14500A today.