Nitecore EA11, EC21 coupon: closed

I have 3 EA11s still with me, just got them out of its boxes and tried, and all of them has the same button feel as yours. Perhaps it’s normal.

Thanks for the quick reply and checking.

So on all three of yours it is the top button which is less "clicky" or softer than the bottom button?

Sound too much of a coincidence if all three of yours have this, then I suspect it is intended by design.

I wonder if this is also true of the other Ex11 models that share the same head eg. EC11?...

On mine, I don’t feel any difference on button’s softness.
Both top or bottom button have pretty much the same hardness/softness.

As far as I know, YES.
Somebody in this forum has posted the photo of him swapping head & body of EX11.
I tried to search the threads but failed.

Yes, the top button is just a wee bit ‘less clicky’, by all intents and purposes, a design purpose I suppose.

At least it does connect each time it’s pressed, unlike my TK41 and TK70’s power switch, while it clicks very positively, sometimes nothing happens. I guess this is common in the TK series of this Fenix generation of lights. Other too have reported these concerns.

MH10 stopped working:-(

Do you mean, the code?

Yes

There is a new code but can’t yet be given because of the back-orders, new supply arrival not enough to cover the last flash sale back orders.

for round two

:~

on the mh20?

EC4…available now…

nitecore EC4

Wow, and all this time i thought i was ocd but never even noticed this. It's very subtle but there nevertheless. Little more audible "click" in top button.

BTW, the coupon for this promo is still active….pm me directly, ( do not post here anymore) :beer:

I’m sorry I am interested in the EA11 is it available?

IMHO-exterior diameter is too big for an EDC, especially AA/14500.
If I’m going to carry a light that big, I can carry a 18650 light thats just a tad longer.

Interested. Thank you!

[quote=bmcfiv]
Interested. Thank you![/quot

Pm sent

thanks for having this, im interested, if it is still available. Thanks….

A gleamer of hope has been sent…pm on the way :slight_smile: (unbelievably this light’s demand still going strong)