Nitecore EC11 (CR123/IMR 18350 light) - Off line now :-)

Ok

I’ll take a PM

I’ll take a PM.

I’ll take a PM, I might bite if it’s good!

Thank you!

PM answered :wink:

PM please,

Thanks,
-Chuck

got 1, thanks!

PM please

PM please

Pm me as well please.

Not sure if I was supposed to PM you or ask you to PM me here, so I’ve done both!

PM please

Thanks,
Mike

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me the code before it dies, I’d much appreciate it.

I’m too new here to get it from Sirius9.

For those who might need an extension tube:

I’ve also ordered a cheap generic C8 solely for its battery tube, in hopes that it matches.

My last attempt at buying a generic C8 for that purpose ended up in a (laughable) failure:

The one on the left is the generic C8 that I bought. :weary:
The one on the right is a full size C8. :smiley:

If you ask me, using a questionable quality extension tube from mini C8 light of unknown origin on a EC11 is pure blasphemy. If you want longer tube for 18650 cell for longer runtime simply buy EC21… Yes, I know, the difference in price is huge but it’s just not right. :bigsmile:

I thought that I’d find the EC11 to be useful as a pocket rocket, but found that its form factor was a little uncomfortable to use. I guess you could say that I found it to be like wielding an oversized-keychain light. So, you’re right, I should have bought the EC21 to begin with.

The cheap generic C8 didn’t work. (That’s the full-size 2200 lumen one shown below, not the mini-C8 shown above.)

Threads cut differently, couldn’t even make one revolution. sigh

BTW, the output of the generic C8 was pathetic. I’d estimate that it was well under 200 lumens. So, what the hay, I decided to see what 2x18350’s would do. Wow! Over a 1000 lumens, maybe even 2000 lumens…

… for about 5 seconds before poof! :evil:

Got mine today. What an amazing little light for the price! Very happy with it

i want buy EC11 too

Can PM me ?

thank you

Sorry, code doesn’t work anymore, this was one of the longest sales that I participated, almost 5 months :open_mouth: