Nitecore HC50 565Lm Headlamp Review

FlashLion, jaw dropping pics man!! Great review too! One thing you didn’t mention in the OP is approximate tint of the light. Cool, neutral, warm. Thanks again

He did actually:

Oh crud. Sorry :weary: Thanks

Thanks! Glad you like the review.

Thanks. These are some of my favorite pictures. The weather was cold and windy,but the result is quite good.

The beam of my HC50 is definitely a cool white light,but still with good color rendition. Comfortable for regular use.

Have the bezel outer covers been changed on this headlamp? Mine from the group buy has a bezel that is slotted rather than smooth and all the way around. Just curious. The tint on mine is a very white, white. No colors at all on the edges! Nice.

I don’t have much info about the bezel. But I saw a picture of the different bezel a few months ago,so I suppose that they changed it after first batch. Probably the new bezel is easier for assembling/disassembling.
Can you post a picture of the bezel?

I don’t know if you can make this out, but there are now 3 notches in the bezel, you can see one of them at the bottom of this one.

Thanks for the picture brad.

Thank you Brad. :slight_smile:

Very nice head lamp but I feel that 5 modes is too much. For me four would be better, not a big deal though as the lamp has mode memory. I don’t have problem of switching modes when turning it off - you need to be pressing the switch rather slow to make it happen.
Mine has different bezel from the OP as well.

Probably just an upgrade. Nice photo.

while i am not using this actually this much, how long would the light last me if i used it daily for a 1 hour run/jog every day?

really its more like 45min-1.5hr 1-3x a week

will it last a year, 3 ? 100000? lol

just an estimate… no drops or other extra damage…

Should last you your lifetime, and anyone else who get it after. :wink:

It will be obsolete by that time. :smiley:

alright good to know! i wont worry about using it alot then lol,