Nitecore SRT7s for only 25 bucks ?

Let us all know how it goes then and if you receive it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Another bargain scam!

|(

I ordered one of these scams before. I ended up getting a small container of black powder. The tracking code was legit. PayPal refunded me immediately after filing a claim.

PayPal won't withdraw any money from my account for another 21 days (pay after delivery method). If I dispute within 21 days they won't withdraw any money at all. Yes it looks lke a scam, but with what seems like very ittle risk to me, I'm gonna take a chance. If I end up losing my money, then that will suck, and I will post back here admiting that I was a douche for buying

Maybe these guys just decided to start selling srt7's to mums of newborn baby's. Hey buby, here's your new play gym... and tactical flashlight.

Doh, they just listed more. Now looks even more like a scam

And here is one more with 2*NL183 Nitecore 2300mAh Batteries

Nitecore Multi-task Series MT40

Buy them all!

Is it really safe if PayPal claim is filed within 45 days? lol

Hehe, those prices are really tempting.
Luckily those lights are not the models that I really really want, so it makes it easier to resist. And it is quite stressful to wait for that kind of packages to see if they arrive or not, and if the item is the right one or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t sound too risky if the house reimburses you for losing a hand of blackjack.

How about you guys send me that money instead? I'll hold onto it for less than 45 days and send it back to you. There's no risk--I guarantee I won't send you a flashlight.

Interesting thread.

Been lurking for a while. Just saw this thread, and laughed. Had to comment,

I’ll let you know what I get, sticks or stones or a flashlight :slight_smile:
I stumbled on the auction by accident before this thread even started.

Either way I paid via paypal with my credit card.
I’ll have no problems doing a chargeback :slight_smile:

Have been on ebay since 1999, over 3000 trades.

Never had any problems getting my money back, especially nowadays with ebay/paypal really skewed in the buyers favor. As another person mentioned I have for the most part, except for a couple times always gotten what I ordered.

just more food for thought though,
If one was going to scam someone, there would be many more items to do this with for much more money!

Now whether these are factory seconds or from the “nightshift” is an entirely different matter.

For $22 it will be good entertainment value for the forum either way….

Let’s see what shows up :bigsmile:

Were definitely eager to see what arrives from them. :slight_smile:

Works out please you can PM me if you’d like this I have to see I am also tempted to bite the bait on this one.

Ill take 3 4

Dont listen to him I want it more. Ill pay $30 each.

Welcome to the forum