Nitefighter F40C 2 x Cree XM-L2 Neutral White LED 1200 lumens Dual Head Flashlight

Why the long delay in shipping? Is there a problem with these lights?
You know, the Trustfire version of this light is already available for about $32 with free shipping. Tell me what makes the Nitefigheter version worth double the cost of the Trustfire version.

I laughed when I saw “Boasts Up to 1200 lumens”

Hope it is not a boast after all. :bigsmile:

We just waiting for the packing, there are no problem exist.
Actual if we send by DHL on 25th-Feb, you can get it early compare we send by Hongkong post air mail on 14th-Feb.

I am hard to say the difference between ours and trustfire now. Hope someone can review both.

BR,
Andy

You make a lot of promises, but it’s now been 24 days since I payed for this light and it has not been shipped. Your auction said it would ship Feb 15. That didn’t happen. You then said it would ship Feb 25. That didn’t happen. And you don’t respond to my messages on eBay. It looks like I’ll be filing a complaint with eBay and Paypal to get my money back.

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge! I certainly understand the pains and frustrations of slow shipping; however, this is a new product, so perhaps letting it slide this once would be appropriate.

I’m not sure about your order Texas, but mine was just marked shipped via DHL.

I don’t think waiting for a month, and being lied to 3 times is too “quick to judge”.
Lie #1- Original post and eBay Auction stated that lights would ship Feb 15. Didn’t happen.
Lie #2- Post in this thread said lights would ship Feb 25. Didn’t happen.
Lie #3- Post in this thread and in email to me stated that they would include batteries. Didn’t happen. Just got an email from them saying that there was too much paperwork to ship the batteries.
I’m quite used to slow shipping from Chinese vendors, but have no tolerance for lies.

I received the light today. They did ship DHL so it only took 4 days to get from China to Houston. The previously promised batteries were not included, but they did give ma a pair of new Fenix E01 lights for free, so I’ll stop bitching about the slow shipping and broken promises. :bigsmile:
The light is very well made, is not glued shut anywhere, does have neutral while XML2 LEDs, and is one of my brightest lights.
I don’t have a light sphere, but here’s my ceiling bounce numbers.

Fandyfire STL-V3 (3A driver) 23 Lux
Trustfire USB (stock) 16 Lux
Darktort (stock) 6.3 Lux
Regalight (1.4A driver) 13 Lux
Solarforce L2D IOS pill 14.8 Lux
Shadow JM26 21.6 Lux
Sunwayman T45C 25.8 Lux
DQG Tiny 26650 33 Lux
Epsilon ED-P72 16 Lux
Black Shadow Darth 35 Lux
Solarforce M8 14.4 Lux
Nitecore EAW4 23 Lux
Fandyfire G36 (stock) 35 Lux
NiteFighter F40C 35 Lux

I do have a Sky Ray Kung, 4 LED light, that is a lot brighter than any of the above lights, but it’s out of commission right now for upgrades. :wink:

The user interface is very smooth. When you press the front mode button, the light quickly ramps up to the next level. From the highest mode, it ramps down to low over about one second. It doesn’t matter how many times or how fast you change modes, you never get the obnoxious blinky mode. :party:
It does have an obnoxious blinky mode, but to get there, you have to hold down the mode switch for about a second.
The light draws about 1.8A on high.
Both the tail switch and the mode switch are pretty stiff with very good tactile and audible feedback.
The reflectors sit directly on the LED MCPCB. There is no plastic centering ring between the LED and the reflector. The opening at the bottom of the reflector is just large enough to fit around the square LED base.
When I have time, I’ll post a proper review with lots of pictures and measurements.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for the 4AA light and the 26650 light mentioned in previous posts.