Niwalker BK-FA30S

cold start

I get with my Luxmeter 668kcd measured at 6m in my apartment, cant get any more distance in here
this reading is not final as it contains some reflections and a bit daylight
464kcd from my MF02 stock earlier measured at 5.4m

I will do for both lights 10m measurements when it gets dark

Can you have one button as strobe permanently?

it is possible to safe strobe to one button, looks like any mode can be stored including SOS, and beacon

Is it possible to get better beam shots? Like a tower, down the trail or a group of trees several hundred meters away?

,Thanks

Something like this: M25C2vnT 750Lumen/552Kcd

190m to a white house, but it was raining

They really need to offer a NW version as well. The cool white XHP35 HI gets very cool on turbo. At least there’s no green tint. Same thing was observed with the MF02.

I think I have almost all pictures taken for the review

now to writing

camera at 1.5m height like eyes of a smaller person than me, holding the light like a that big person would walk with it

^

Thanks,

Is that on TURBO? If so, It does not seem like it is.

Although my trail shot is in more darkness, look how much more intense my beam is and also the spill/flood is even a bit brighter with only 750 lumens.

I would not think the light pollution with your shot would make that much of a difference.

it is turbo

light trail and illumination of target depends massive on the camera setting I could have a 200 Lumens cheap crap light look like 5000 lumens in total dark forest
just look at the lights on the building those are 30-50W incandescent light bulbs

just keep in mind the end of the house row is over 200m away and unlit

P-S. I forgot to upload the Google maps picture

^

OK,Look forward to your review in the Kindenheim[12km west of Manheim] Forest where my Girlfriends Mother was born! :slight_smile:

Will you test it at longer distance for example 10 meter? Can you state the distance info in your coming review? Thanks.

10m measurement shows me same same result than earlier today at 6m
685kcd

I get with my Luxmeter 668kcd measured at 6m in my apartment, usually a bit more throw at 10m expected

I could release the review now, but I have still to mesasure the currents for each level and the brightness percentage of the different modes

I wonder could it be that your initial 5m measurement should have lower lux reading, but due to daylight and reflection, it measured higher. And you did this 10m measurement in the dark and less reflection, it kind of result in similar result.

Look forward to your review. Thanks.

review online with most stuff

as the light has not much spill the indoor readings are not that bad off, with a flooder you have to go outside and use a tripod for the Luxmeter

I just noticed that I had my laser rangefinder set to the bottom to do the distance measurement, so the actual distance was 10.1m
so we get almost 700k, but still those Lux readings are from a cheap meter, so +/-10% possible

ya, i understand the uncertainties involved.
Just wish to reduce differences between your candela number and Maukka’s candela number.

Measured 7250 lux at 10 meter distance which gives 1702 meter throw for my TN42 CW.

My BK-FA30s arrived today. I’m not sure what to think of the UI just yet. I do think it to be a little odd.

If I can be honest wolfdog, none of your beam shots are very good.

No disrespect meant, it just seemed odd that you were asking for “better beam shots” when yours appear so novice.

If I can be honest your opinion is in the minority and it is also meaningless. :wink:

@seery

Lexel admitted it was raining and they were not that good,still better than mine, eh?

I get a kick how you say no offense and then insult my beam shots! I must consider the source!

Another amazing thing is you had to dig something up from over 3 weeks ago!

Lexel rain shots

2 of my novice shots