Niwalker ES3 03/28 New head release (SFT 40) 05/04 (new video beamshot SFT 40 head)

Not the driver! it’s a fatality :stuck_out_tongue:
Honesty I don’t know what they are inside, just the light give a power output in relation with cell charge level, I can use it with cell around 3.3V and keep reasonable output .

Got it today, more picture/video comming soon :innocent:

05/04 quick beamshot release

Lot of word about this new head, it’s a real pleasure, 2 SFT head and 1 xpl head is :heart_eyes:
Great improve, I don’t take time for try 1 SFT head with neutral/warm white other head for the moment.
I’ve planned other beamshot, I need full night to realize it :slight_smile:
It’s a TM28 with XHP 35.2 HI on video, Nitecore send me this after my original TM28 XHP 35 HI have one LED dead, and i’ve discover that, now it’s only 35.2 for “new” TM28 produce after 2021
I’m not fan of that. Little more floody, greenhish tint and many more artifact on beam …

Very nice, Niwalker is doing an awesome job participating with the community to develop a better light.

This light just became very buyable with these new options.

If someone have information about Niwalker brand. They made some interesting dual head flashlights but seems that the company is gone like another chinese flashlight vendors?

There is no information, It’s Chinese brand.

Even their communication is non-existent, the only lights sent for review are sent by Banggood or other shops, never by Niwalker itself.
I think they are essentially focused on their domestic market. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Now, ES3 remains a nice lamp, absolutely not a wow light but if you like walking with it, it performs very well over time.
I’ve had it for 2 years and I still enjoy using it on my long outings.

I made other comparison video with it.
As I said in the description, for some heads I only have one copy, so on camera it gives a very low output compare to other light, after that D4SV2/MF01 Mini have better output but for long walk, I never use it.
But I want to keep the power and colour rendering in my videos as realistic as possible, so all the lamps are shown without any arrangement to favour one or the other.
Even if I love my ES3 :yum: