Niwalker MONSTERS are here! BK-FA01 BKFA02 MT-G2 and XM-L2 2,420 lumens!

Hey guys,

I’ve been testing out these sweet new lights from Niwalker. I’ve been extremely impressed with the quality and light output from these beasts! Fit and finish on these lights is awesome and they feel very rugged and well made! I’ve taken the lights out on a few 3-4 mile night walks and they really light things up!

There are 2 models, the Vostro BK-FA01 which is an XM-L2 U2 Thrower, and the Vostro BK-FA02 which uses a MT-G2 Neutral White emitter for a more floody beam but still with 68.5K Lux.

The BK-FA01 is the furthest throwing production light I know of that uses the XM-L2 U2 with 142K Lux.

I’m launching these new lights with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, and also a 10% off coupon (10% off is only valid for USA shipments because International shipping costs so much more!).

Use the following coupon code at checkout: NIWALKERMONSTER

BK-FA01 Key specs:

- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED

- 1280 ANSI Lumens

- 142K lux / 755m beam distance

- Large copper heat sink pad

- Magnetic ring with 6 modes and strobe

• Uses 2-4 18650’s, or 4, 6 or 8 CR123’s.

BK-FA02 Key specs:

- Top bin Cree MT-G2 LED

- 2420 ANSI Lumens

- 68.5K lux / 523m beam distance

- Large copper heat sink pad

- Magnetic ring with 6 modes and strobe

• Uses 2-4 18650’s and 4, 6 or 8 CR123’s.

Both lights use the same chassis, so they look identical except for the LED.

You will not be disappointed with either of these lights! Take advantage of the FREE shipping and or Coupon code promotion available for a limited time!

Click below to check out more pictures, specs and to order. IN STOCK!

Some Niwalkers shipped out! :slight_smile:

Review: NIWALKER Vostro BK-FA01 & BK-FA02 (XM-L2 U2 / MT-G2 P0, 4x 18650...) :wink: