NiWalker Nova MiniMax MM15 2x Cree MT-G2 P0 5233lm LED 18650 Flashlight

I’ve had this issue on old computer mice clickie switches. They wear out and the contacts get cruddy. Shouldn’t happen on a new switch.

Well, I found others mentioning this same exact problem with a new MM15. Yes - same thing happens to my TV cable remote after some time - you have to press harder and harder... But this is as it was shipped, so different, but the same (?). I could get used to it, and now that I know, it makes it much easier to use. I'm thinking not all units have this issue though. Probably one day I'll see if the switch can be accessed - maybe I'll find it's not aligned properly. I should just start a new thread and take a poll because I know there are a few BLF'ers with this light now, modified and not modified.

Restock arrived. Please visit our store for order

coupon not working

Working for me.

Just tested is ok. Please try again. If still doesn’t work, please PM us, Thanks

that’s kind of weird. If I copy and paste the code it doesn’t work. But if I just type it in it works. Oh well, got it working. Now I just need an ‘installment plan.’

You might have a space at the end when you copy, thats not there when you type it.

I have this light
http://www.niwalkerlight.com/content/?275.html
The switch is damaged though I did not use it much at all. Now it doesn’t have the 2 clear level clicks. I can only do a soft click and it turns on low or mode 2 I guess. If I click strongly it will go to turbo.
I can’t change modes.
How do I fix it? How do I open the switch - it has 3 dents in each corner
Where do I get the replacement switch?